1. May 24, 2012  
    tasfin

me wanna join :)

I really want to join a pve guild as good asthis guild . So if there's a spot left or ever a spot open please give me a chance to join. Thank you . :)

2. May 26, 2012  
    Yea, everyone can apply once I make the app and open up recruitment. Another thing is I wouldn't like the guild to get toooo big so that's another factor.

Anyway, congratulations for a successful raiding week. This was Aurora's first raiding week in which we have done:

TOC 25 HC (Cleared)
    2 icc25 Normals (Cleared)
    2 icc10 Normals (Cleared)
    2 icc10 HC (Till LK)
    1 RS 10 HC (Cleared)
    1 RS 25 Normal (cleared)

Icc25 HC coming up~

Good start guys! Keep it up! :)

Some piczzz

3. May 26, 2012  
    awesome job guys
    cant wait when Recruitment will be open

4. May 26, 2012  
    That waS LEULZ's first time in toc25 hc after much pestering he finally decided to try it out! Quote from our dear Leulz after first wipe at Anuub -> "WTF was that INSANE AOE DAMAGE?!?!"
    We <3 Our GM! Kek

5. May 26, 2012  
    jaacobl

Recruitment

I would like to join a decent PvE guild so I can finally stop pugging on Ragnaros. Please PM if there are any open slots and such.

6. May 26, 2012  
    Zebadie
    Uhm hi can i join your guild?, this is my application.
    Gearscore: 5800
    Class:Paladin
    Spec: Retribution
    DPS (IN ICC). Usually around 9k-13k (may vary on boss)
    Why you should invite me: You should invite me to your guild because i've heard so much about you and im just dying to join your guild and im sick of having pugs week in and week out i just want a pro group who i know can clear icc10 easy and other.

I hope you consider my application if you need contact me in-game
    My name is : Zebadie.

7. May 27, 2012  
    Grats guys on a successful raiding week, hope the horribad delays on ragna get fixed soon so we can do even better! <3

8. May 28, 2012  
    Hello

I'd like to start by apologizing for ignoring the [RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED] post, but the thing is I like your style and I'm going to try anyway.

First of all, the character i want to join the guild with is a MM hunter name: Mytzi
    6.1k GS, 98% arp rating, decent DPS [14k icc 10 // 16k icc 25]
    profesions : skinning / leatherworking

A few things about my MOLTEN experinece: I played for about 2 months on sargeras realm, then I decided to quit because of other priority's... college. After a 2 months break I came back and found out sarg was closing so i came here, to ragnaros.

About my WOW experinece... I've started playing since vanilla, I still consider TBC to be the BEST and most PERFECT expansion ever, that's where i spen 2 years of my life. after that when lk came out i decided to go retail, played for 4 months, when cata came out i only stayed on for 1 more month [I hate cataclysm], then after a break i started on molten [sargeras].
    I am a decent player, experienced in PvE [quit pvp a while back after I lost 121 points in 4 arena matches to some hackers and i threw my screen off the window], Before i quit molten the "heroic" version of icc was not open so i only have "normal" difficulty eperience, however i did clear ICC on both 10 / 25, both "normal" and "heroic" on retail, Realm Nexus, Character: Atb [undead mage]

About myself: I play WoW for fun, nothing else... I like hanging out on skype with other guys and clear the easy-going raids, like the normal runs, laugh and have a good time, but at the same time i know how and when to listen, i know my place in a raid, my duties, and also what's expected of me, and IF the RL considers that my oppinion is wrong, I can adapt quickly. There's always something new to learn, and I know i'm not a lnow-it-all person. But what i know really good is to listen. That does not mean i like to be pushed arround, poke me with a stick to many times and i will get mad, but i don't like arguing or fighting in public. I've always treated my fellow guild members with respect, and i require the same thing in return, nothing more. [Also i hate people with smoke up their ***, the know-it-all kind of guy, that is always right and always answers your questions with grossness, if he even answers them, u know the type]

Anyway, that's my application i guess, Thank You very much for your time, sorry if i've wasted it, also sorry for the long post.
    Looking forward to an answer

Good luck and Have fun

9. May 28, 2012  
    Congrats on 1 shotting RS25 today guys, KEEP EM COMIN! <3

10. May 28, 2012  
    Hello
    First of all, the character i want to join the guild with is a MM hunter name: Mytzi
    6.1k GS, 98% arp rating, decent DPS [14k icc 10 // 16k icc 25]
    profesions : skinning / leatherworking
    No offense but that's really low for your gearscore.
    Just wanting to help, maybe you should go check some guides that can improve your dps.

11. May 28, 2012  
    Zoator
    I wunna Jooooin <.<'

12. May 29, 2012  
    No offense but that's really low for your gearscore.
    Just wanting to help, maybe you should go check some guides that can improve your dps.
    Is it really?

As I mentioned in the aplication I've been missing for the past 2 months, I can't give you any accurate readings about my DPS per total ICC, what i do remember for certain is that @ LK on icc 10 i pulled an overall 14k dps, also on icc 25 i pulled an overall 15k dps [but i died at P2], that's the DPS i had in mind when i applied

About general dps, i can say it's situational, for example i remember pulling 21k burst at sindragosa, also when inffected at BQL i pulled 50k, but also i record doing 12-13k at the council.

I am going to try a pug i guess just to test out a few things, but from what i can remember I did pretty good dps [also ty for the advice on guides, i do know for sure i am using the right priority sistem, the right gear and the right build, but i'll give them a look, just to be sure i guess]

13. May 29, 2012  
    DudeTraM
    GL with guild Joe, u should pwn here :cool:

14. May 29, 2012  
    Is it really?

As I mentioned in the aplication I've been missing for the past 2 months, I can't give you any accurate readings about my DPS per total ICC, what i do remember for certain is that @ LK on icc 10 i pulled an overall 14k dps, also on icc 25 i pulled an overall 15k dps [but i died at P2], that's the DPS i had in mind when i applied

About general dps, i can say it's situational, for example i remember pulling 21k burst at sindragosa, also when inffected at BQL i pulled 50k, but also i record doing 12-13k at the council.

I am going to try a pug i guess just to test out a few things, but from what i can remember I did pretty good dps [also ty for the advice on guides, i do know for sure i am using the right priority sistem, the right gear and the right build, but i'll give them a look, just to be sure i guess]
    How much you pull at deathbringer?
    If you have problems, you maybe wanna ask Hayleycake to help you.

15. May 29, 2012  
    How much you pull at deathbringer?
    If you have problems, you maybe wanna ask Hayleycake to help you.
    DBS was the benchmark for testing dps, but honestly i don't remember :|. I'm not about impressing anyone,it's just that i can't tell for sure... The lk dps is the only thing i remember, and the BQL 50k was something that stuck with me, other info's have been replaced by scumbag college subjects.

Anyway, let me go ahead and do a pug icc10 and check things out, also i'll provide a target dummy DPS [self buff] and please tell me then how things are.

I'd really like to get accepted, but also if not, i respect your decision, gl and hf

First ... 345671555105 ... Last