1. y u no post al 201 pages results i m curious now mr joerino
    Confidential information sir.

Insert more coins to continue.

2. bump, where are topics bout raids mongos?

3. bump for amigos!

gogo 260 page pls

4. where my australian boi at
    Wot want holland???? You should know we don't trade with you o/

5. Can kill a Holy Paladin 4v1, but dies to one 1v1.

Spoiler: Show

/flex

6. Can kill a Holy Paladin 4v1, but dies to one 1v1.

Spoiler: Show

/flex
    wow a paladin killed a dog war...gg
    maybe next time you wanna go and try 1v5 allies in Honor Hold
    ofc don't forget to ss it and post here to "/flex"

7. Actually he is good because you know it's not only about recount. The true healer needs to have ability to know when to use burst healing and to manage with all situation with the best possibly and in same time to have great knowledge and view over the fight. Also ability to manage with mana and etc... it's just a complex valuation. But as i like to say, the first thing where every true player has to learn is the respect and good attitude to everyone + you can not live on old glory. There comes a time where just you have to stop!

PS: Sorry for the not so good english! :D

8. you can not live on old glory. There comes a time where just you have to stop!
    Seems your time has yet to come.

9. Seems your time has yet to come.
    No, my time is coming soon and i accept this. No one plays this game forever. I had my good moments and fun with friends and that's the thing where costs somethings here.

10. So basicly u live in a delusion bubble and bunch of so called whiteknights support u making it even harder for u to break out of it i guess...
    I just dont understand whats with the hate and whats with the dumb stuff u do here. U come here making irelevant thread comments just to cause drama, and after that escalates, and u knew that is going to happen, u do this? Good ****ing job my friend... Lets ignore the fact that the ppl that think u are worth any atention and like u are spamming random hate on all of the aurora members, just cos they are in that guild. But nooo, its always us who are the bad guys, u wer just here by mistake and we attacked u instantly... How do u even sleep at night?
    Guild is making 1-2 raid per week, basicly not even competing with anyone, just chilling and trying to have some free time spent in ICC on weekends, Funky isnt even playing at all in the last 1-2months or even more, and yet u still cant get over, whatever u have against anyone here. Good ****ing job.
    From what i know forum should be a space free from this kind of aids, but i guess that implyes only on posts u make and anyone who has a diferent opinion and bring facts should be delt with deleting his/hers comments, or even more.
    Go ahead, delete this one aswell, i dont care tbh, i just hope u read it and somehow u start asking urself: what am i doin with my life, why im doing this, can i break out of this bubble and be a better person?
    Best of luck.

11. You seem upset dude. I didn't mean any offense. Just having a little fun here.

12. ho is delet comment????
    gnomo smd autist
    lynea hav fun kill warsky

13. Ja sam ___ a vi ste ___ a svi smo ___ !

First ... 158208248256257258259260268 ... Last