1. May 19, 2012  

[A] <Aurora> - Pve Guild

Aurora is a guild with outstanding reputation and perseverance on Ragnaros. We were originally a bunch of friends from Sargeras who transferred over to Ragnaros when the servers got upgraded to cataclysm. A lot have left but new ones have come which has kept the guild alive till today! We are mainly a PVE guild but we might PVP sometimes since many of our members do both. Our guild is friendly and has a helpful environment where players help out each other in various ways.

We are an endgame raiding guild. This means most of our raids will be HCs although we will still do 25 normals whenever we're bored or saved to HCs.

Guild website:
    http://aurora-rag.shivtr.com/
    We use a modified DKP/Loot council system.

Here's a list of the raids we have done:

- Cleared and on farm (12/12) -

- Cleared and on farm (4/4) -

- Cleared and on farm -

We currently raid at 2 PM ST on Saturday/Sunday and at 6 PM ST on Tuesday/Thursday.
    We won't make a fuss about you not being online for raids. We'll most likely have replacements. I don't like the idea of forcing people to come. After all, RL > WoW..... or is it? :p

Another thing, if you can't make it for most of the raids or eventually get to raid with us, there's no point in being in the guild. Sure, you can join and hang around if you're a friend but eventually you might just get bored since people might not be online at your time and you find yourself the only one online at certain times.

First of all, we don't care about GS. What we do care about is your ability to pull decent amount of DPS(Damage) or HPS(Healing) or be able to tank properly with sufficient gear for Heroic encounters. Another thing that we deeply consider while reviewing your application is if you're a well mannered person. We aren't looking for drama or problems. A small problem may get you removed from the guild. In addition, we don't like to boast. We are nice and friendly with outsiders and respect everyone who respects us.

About raids, we need everyone to be fully aware of what's going on during boss encounters. We look for people who can react instantly if something gets out of hand and not just do the usual thing or tactic. In heroics, many things can go wrong at any point. Since this is an endgame raiding guild, you obviously must be well geared and pull sufficient amount of dps and healing. We aren't really recruiting people to train them. Everyone must be at the top of their game in order to join.

Furthermore, we need everyone to have the DBM addon installed for raids. Also, we use Teamspeak during raids. Understanding English as well as speaking it is important and will most likely increase your chances of getting accepted into the guild. You won't have to speak but just listen.

(More info might be added in this section)

This section is really important. It applies to all guild members and newcomers must read this. I will not tolerate any kind of drama happening inside the guild. So please, make sure to read this next paragraph:

First of all, I don't want to see any drama in /g or /raid. Depending on the situation and topic, it will either be raid kick or guild kick. If any two or more members have problems, take it to whispers (/w) or you're at risk of getting kicked. In fact, I'd rather not even bring it up at all and tell me about it instead. Not everyone in the guild needs to know what's going on so please think before you act! I do not want all the guild to see what you two or three or four, etc... are complaining about. This is really important and is applied to everyone in the guild. Also, if two are complaining and a third or fourth member joins in, then that member or two will also equally share the same outcome as of the original members. So I recommend staying OUT of drama. You have been warned so don't come back to me if anything happens.

Always respect officers and other guild members. If you are uncomfortable or having problems with another player, you can either whisper me in game or send me a mail or even a private message on the forum. (Or you can even do all 3! :))

No problem. As long as you don't repeat it. I understand that HCs are intense and many problems may occur. Also, do not deny not failing if you truly know that you failed.

Players that fail may get a -dkp punishment depending on the type of mistake and how critical it is. Further blaming about failing is strictly forbidden and might get you penalized as well if you do it. If you are not happy with another member's performance, feel free to whisper an officer or GM about it.

Think before you act!

Another thing: Troll rolling is FORBIDDEN. You're wasting time if you do it so please don't do it. Once you're in the guild, I'll also have another set of rules there about loot.

If another player needs help, aid him if you have the time and want to. I won't force anyone to help anyone but just keep in mind that it builds up the connection between guild members and that's what I'm looking for!

*Don't think of us as a strict and very serious guild. We are laid back and like to joke and play around but there are some times when things get intense.

Please send an officer or the GM a private message on the forum explaining the situation as well as screenshots or any sort of evidence if possible. Do not complain in-game as the officers/GMs might be busy raiding at that time. PM them on this forum.

(More info might be added in this section)

Make sure your application is neat and clear.We will NOT be accepting anyone from a whisper in game. We need to have a look at your armory as well as talk with the officers about your application. Since this is an endgame raiding guild aimed for HCs, we expect a decent application.

Please do not be disappointed if you get rejected.

The application is located on our guild website: http://aurora-rag.shivtr.com/
    You should see an "Apply to guild" button. However, when recruitment is closed, that button won't be available.

Please complete the application in as much detail and clarity as possible. Having 'I don't know' as an answer will most likely get you rejected. Remember that we are not here to teach anyone. We are looking for and accepting the best applicants who know what they are supposed to do. In addition, please refrain from showing any signs of arrogance when applying. Regardless of how good a player you may be, if you are a troublemaker or have a bad attitude or anything of the sort, you will be rejected.

Furthermore, having a LOD achievement does not mean that you can skip the questions and just hit the submit button. I would also like to remind you that background checks are usually done on applicants in some cases. This means that if you have a history of trouble or have done bad things, word can get to us and will probably end up in voting you down.

Try your best. Play responsibly. Enjoy gaming!

Code: I'm fat :)

Check this thread from time to time. We'll post in it when it's open or you can check our website.

Recruitment status: Open.

*More info may be added.

Sorry if it's too much to read but I think it's essential to know about the guild before lodging an application.

Good luck :)
    Edited: January 8, 2018

2. May 19, 2012  
    Bood1e
    awsome joe +1 gl with ur guild

3. May 19, 2012  
    i iz shessowicked pally (PRO) from sarg server was ur loyal OT/DPS/SLAVE if u may i wana join ones more ur adventurous voyage towards eternity...... if u wana inspect me i iz uknown yet since i am still floating on the never never land and no where to be found.... Soon we shall meet kind sir...

4. May 19, 2012  
    Speaking of which, my characters are still in an unknown dimension as well :p

5. May 19, 2012  
    dude dude dude dude 11 mail for customer care no answered

6. May 19, 2012  
    our chars got kidnapped while transferring, HELPZ!!!!11oneone1!

7. May 19, 2012  
    Can I apply on AURORA Guild I have a Shaman from Sargeras not so Pro though. But I have "Glowing Twilight Scale" which i got from a priest named Sweetsorrow from an RS25. By the way thank you Sweetsorrow for the sponsor.

8. May 19, 2012  
    toamuka
    i know recruitment is closed but.

I'd like an invite please.

9. May 19, 2012  
    Trolls gona troll. :p

Ah well..........

10. May 19, 2012  
    can i join guild? i have shaman 5.8 gs name liaca.. other alts is still unknown.

11. May 19, 2012  
    We also has sexiest tabard ebar + FREE CAKES

12. May 19, 2012  
    Nice guild info hope i get invited :)

Pwnilicious - Mage
    Gendale - Warrior (Tank)
    Xiphos - DK (DPS)
    Eloryn - Warrior (DPS)
    Elory - Hunter

Invite when you see me online :D

- PWN
    ---------------------------------
    And 1 question Joe..who are gonna be the officers? :P

13. May 19, 2012  
    Edit : What am i doing in the first page ......
    Edited: January 19, 2017

14. May 19, 2012  
    Oh, forgot to mention that we're recruiting players who used to raid with us on Sarg only for the meantime and until the guild gets big enough. I'll edit it soon.

15. May 19, 2012  
    im transfering my chars atm so count me in i guess xD though some ppl say it will take more than 24 hour which is sad

1231151101 ... Last