1. I thought I'd never see the day that Frakie would get LoD on his warlock..
    Carried obv....

thx for carry me
    :cool:

2. Im carry all sry and juztin is nob die to all hahahah

3. Im carry all sry and juztin is nob die to all hahahah
    fatkolus <3 <3 <3 :D

4. raise your dongers for too many bumps

5. Im carry all sry and juztin is nob die to all hahahah
    hey petko, look, shadowtrap!!! hahaha suc nob

6. it got bugged sir
    ur suc cause u step on it on purpose
    die all raid
    listen to noob lider who say wipe instead of solo kil bos

7. Anestia and Neyzor lod wut wut
    2 stack of primos each

8. omg newbs stop saying u carri.. that's just bull**** and you all know it. With me in raid, evryone gets horny and trying to impress. So in the end I was the one carrying all the dps, all the tonkz n heals. that's just as simple as that. wew..

9. omg newbs stop saying u carri.. that's just bull**** and you all know it. With me in raid, evryone gets horny and trying to impress. So in the end I was the one carrying all the dps, all the tonkz n heals. that's just as simple as that. wew..
    i can confirm this

10. omg newbs stop saying u carri.. that's just bull**** and you all know it. With me in raid, evryone gets horny and trying to impress. So in the end I was the one carrying all the dps, all the tonkz n heals. that's just as simple as that. wew..
    bump
    (sadly jk-ing)

11. Lidr upset his hunter isn't LoD.
    lidr upset i beat his priest at dps on my mage

wot

12. omg newbs stop saying u carri.. that's just bull**** and you all know it. With me in raid, evryone gets horny and trying to impress. So in the end I was the one carrying all the dps, all the tonkz n heals. that's just as simple as that. wew..
    Ja ja all I see is lies

13. I would just like to inform everyone that Aurora is still active and going strong and would like to thank everyone for making it possible till this day.

:cool:

Here's one tip from me when applying to the guild:

Don't fill out the app and tell us that you will read/watch videos of tactics if you get accepted. It's better if you do that before applying.

Reason: If we get 100 applicants telling us this, can we trust all 100 that they will watch and learn the fights after getting accepted? Definitely not. That will be quite a hassle.

Cheers!