1. Actually that's totally fine, none of us are ******ed and we know people look up the things they don't know online, in fact, its much better if they do instead of typing 'i dont know', as long as they don't copy paste fully. Nobody is born knowing everything, and its natural they might not know ALL the answers.
    bad gurlz ruin all the fun again

Let's say 3 applicants applied.

The first one said something along the lines of: "If I get accepted I will learn all the tactics"

The second one said: "I don't know" to some questions.

The third one looked like he had googled some/most questions but has a complete and solid application.

Which one of these three will we take?

Obviously the third one sir :cool:

Furthermore, I do believe Mr Lolicore needs to change the questions! It's about time! Dat noob :/
    i would take none of them, including third one. Googling =/= remembering (learning)

2. i would take none of them, including third one. Googling =/= remembering (learning)
    Yes, not taking any of them is also a possibility. However, in this case if you had to choose one of them, it would definitely be the third one. This further implies that the third applicant has a higher chance of getting accepted.

It's not wrong to google. Also, if someone did google and then rephrased the answer in his own words, we would not be able to tell if he had googled or not. So, we can not really stop anyone from googling. In fact, googling is a way of learning. You might not have enough practical experience but at least you'll get the theory part out of the way.

That's how I started at least.

3. Boobies are fun. We should all just be boobies. Then dissapear and reapear to scare ourselves BC deep down we boobies are best.

4. Boobies are fun. We should all just be boobies. Then dissapear and reapear to scare ourselves BC deep down we boobies are best.
    lol best Change of Topic :D

5. Did you know that 1 + 1 = 11?

6. I knew 1+1 = 10, but I didn`t knew 1+1=11.

7. I knew 1+1 = 10, but I didn`t knew 1+1=11.
    From what I was taught, 1 + 0 = 10. So, it only makes sense for 1 + 1 to be 11 :cool:

Well, if you put a 1 with a 1 it makes two 1s so that's 11.

Makes sense.

8. From what I was taught, 1 + 0 = 10. So, it only makes sense for 1 + 1 to be 11 :cool:

Well, if you put a 1 with a 1 it makes two 1s so that's 11.

Makes sense.
    I can see you rather talk math than boobs. You sir are of the gay.

9. Did you know that 1 + 1 = 11?
    where? in Australia? :D

10. I can see you rather talk math than boobs. You sir are of the gay.
    yay im not gay muhahahaahaah

I knew 1+1 = 10, but I didn`t knew 1+1=11.
    #rip

Boobies are fun. We should all just be boobies. Then dissapear and reapear to scare ourselves BC deep down we boobies are best.
    if you would have seen my new classmates.... mhmm.....

Yes, not taking any of them is also a possibility. However, in this case if you had to choose one of them, it would definitely be the third one. This further implies that the third applicant has a higher chance of getting accepted.

It's not wrong to google. Also, if someone did google and then rephrased the answer in his own words, we would not be able to tell if he had googled or not. So, we can not really stop anyone from googling. In fact, googling is a way of learning. You might not have enough practical experience but at least you'll get the theory part out of the way.

That's how I started at least.
    agreed, higher, but only in case if HAVE to choose one.
    I started with having all tankspot tactics (n+hc) in phone, at that point when i joined your guild i had them there for 3 years cus was too lazy to delete after learning

eragonme444

Done

Finally finished my application. I have answered everything, but I am only applying for a casual slot at the moment, so ignore my gear. I want to find a good guild that I can stay in right through casual into raider.

12. Finally finished my application. I have answered everything, but I am only applying for a casual slot at the moment, so ignore my gear. I want to find a good guild that I can stay in right through casual into raider.
    avroar no gud gild sry

13. avroar no gud gild sry
    If u leave it will go godmode