1. feel free to apply, exceptional applicants will be allways considered.

2. feel free to apply, exceptional applicants will be allways considered.
    Sometimes I wonder how "You" got accepted into the guild :/

:cool:

3. Sometimes I wonder how "You" got accepted into the guild :/

:cool:
    ive never apped, so ist all ur fault Mr. australian Slumlord :P

4. ive never apped, so ist all ur fault Mr. australian Slumlord :P
    You should be very thankful since you are one of the very few people who got invited without going through the application process! (I'm at fault though for being too slow to make the application back then)

If you had to app, I prolly would've rejected you hahahaha :D :D :D

5. You should be very thankful since you are one of the very few people who got invited without going through the application process! (I'm at fault though for being too slow to make the application back then)

If you had to app, I prolly would've rejected you hahahaha :D :D :D
    Oh gdays mate!

np Joe still luv ya <3

6. noone asked u to read it? and alsong we follow Forum rules it should be legit huh? dafuq :P
    Reading too much into an observation lol. Nothing that was said changes anything about what I did say. Immediately in defensive mode. Lol. And what makes u think I read all that? U can flip through and no matter how quickly u do so, it looks and reads like a progression thread. Does that agitate u, that I feel that way?
    To. Be honest I came to ur thread to see if I remember anyone from this guild when u came over...doesn't appear so.
    Stop being so readily on the defensive, I find it funny.
    Anyhow good luck to w/e u guys are still trying to do. Lol

7. Reading too much into an observation lol. Nothing that was said changes anything about what I did say. Immediately in defensive mode. Lol. And what makes u think I read all that? U can flip through and no matter how quickly u do so, it looks and reads like a progression thread. Does that agitate u, that I feel that way?
    To. Be honest I came to ur thread to see if I remember anyone from this guild when u came over...doesn't appear so.
    progressing what?

And thanks for your kind words, its much appreciated! :P

thx for the bump / and your paradox acting. much luv <3

8. Reading too much into an observation lol. Nothing that was said changes anything about what I did say. Immediately in defensive mode. Lol. And what makes u think I read all that? U can flip through and no matter how quickly u do so, it looks and reads like a progression thread. Does that agitate u, that I feel that way?
    ,...........................................oh

Bump.....ami doing it rite? o.O

9. Oh gdays mate!

np Joe still luv ya <3
    That needs a "Mate" after the "Don't worry" and it'll be perfect!

To. Be honest I came to ur thread to see if I remember anyone from this guild when u came over...doesn't appear so.l
    When we came over? Do you mean from Sargeras to Ragnaros? If so, you should still remember me at least :cool: :cool: :cool:

If not, perhaps you can mention a few names and maybe we can aid you?

Ty sir.

10. Oh gdays mate!

np Joe still luv ya <3
    haha lool, irl rofl.
    PS: Joseph is a noob

11. Oh gdays mate!

np Joe still luv ya <3
    No sane person would ever get in a car with you. Do you even have cars in Somalia? I thought ur job was to hijack boats men, u promised to teach me

12. bump with new tshirts
    yes idgaf im not in this guild anymore
    everyone calls me so novadays so ...
    http://imgur.com/MCXzs4I,WNLDLJ7,jo0...71gQ,5hfrVWU#0