1. Yooo this guild looks pretty legit. I'll hit you guys up when I have a character eligible. :)

2. Yooo this guild looks pretty legit. I'll hit you guys up when I have a character eligible. :)
    omgmoregnomsplsno

3. Officer announcement:
    The guild is no longer active. A conflict between the officers has been arising for quite some time now and after gathering together today, we have decided to disband the guild for good. To all guild members: "Thank you for your contribution to the guild. Best of luck in your future endeavours on the Icecrown realm".

4. Just opened my client checking whats going on ... My pala is on Horde, my 2nd pala and warlock on ally.
    Are you still playing ?
    Are Smokethat or Myph still around ?

5. omgmoregnomsplsno
    what you have gnomes?!?!?

Also, i posted about joining and just the thought made the guild break up lol

R.I.P.

6. you should know better than to trust petko tho

7. Officer announcement:
    The guild is no longer active. A conflict between the officers has been arising for quite some time now and after gathering together today, we have decided to disband the guild for good. To all guild members: "Thank you for your contribution to the guild. Best of luck in your future endeavours on the Icecrown realm".
    *Claps slowly*

You're toying with fragile hearts!

Looks like you know the concept of contrast for you to choose yellow :D Well done.....Balkanski....

First ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... Last