eragonme444

Casual RDF, future raider

Hey, just looking for a raiding guild to join as a casual dungeon spammer, looking to progress back into raiding when I egt gear. I am a very experienced raider, and experienced in my class, so as soon as I have the gear I want to get straight into it. Holy priest, been playing H priest since WoT%LK on real WoW, and before that was disc priest as horde in TBC. Im 18, have ventrillo/teamspeak/skype and everything inbetween. Didn't want to waste your time filling out an entire raider application as it wouldn't serve any purpose. I can answer most questions about ICC (been a few years since ive done it) if you need to. I am also very flexible when it comes to raid times, and can work my study and work around it.

Not looking for free gear either, I just want to make friends, and then not have to move guilds when I want to start farming raids, and have to make friends all over again.

2. Fake

Bump fer nerd guild
    . What about day u eat pizza Eva and go yolo when tanking adds?
    eva look see what i did?

3. eva look see what i did?
    PIX OR NEVER HAPPENED

jkdakavjmavka

4. PIX OR NEVER HAPPENED

jkdakavjmavka
    No need pics I have stream vid

5. I just realized this is just not a guild recruitment thread... It's a fan page for evryone who loves aurora and respect the members.

BUMP FOR MOST READ GUILD PAGE.

#wegottastarthashtag #still #wondering #if #it's #steven #or #stephen @funkymusic

6. #ibest
    #petkobest
    #otterxsuc
    #petkocarryall
    #allnoob
    #lidernoob
    #vvhalixanoob @vvhalixa
    #allnoob?

7. Guess what after 10maning Onyxia 25? ye ofc the ring we went for dropped ! gz alex ma'am,
    I wish this happen to shadowmourne when I run with my pala D:

#luck

8. I just realized this is just not a guild recruitment thread... It's a fan page for evryone who loves aurora and respect the members.

BUMP FOR MOST READ GUILD PAGE.

#wegottastarthashtag #still #wondering #if #it's #steven #or #stephen @funkymusic
    Its whatever you want it to be

eragonme444

Omfg

I had almost completed the entire application to a high standard, but there was one raid question I didn't know the answer to, the Halion question on the adds that spawn when the meteor drops. So I typed in Halion tactics to find out, hit enter, and realised a second too late I left the application page!!! I went back, and my 45 minutes work was gone... FFS!

10. Man you shouldnt have said that now they know you took tactics from net lol

11. Man you shouldnt have said that now they know you took tactics from net lol
    Actually that's totally fine, none of us are ******ed and we know people look up the things they don't know online, in fact, its much better if they do instead of typing 'i dont know', as long as they don't copy paste fully. Nobody is born knowing everything, and its natural they might not know ALL the answers.

12. Man you shouldnt have said that now they know you took tactics from net lol
    Let's say 3 applicants applied.

The first one said something along the lines of: "If I get accepted I will learn all the tactics"

The second one said: "I don't know" to some questions.

The third one looked like he had googled some/most questions but has a complete and solid application.

Which one of these three will we take?

Obviously the third one sir :cool:

Furthermore, I do believe Mr Lolicore needs to change the questions! It's about time! Dat noob :/