3. fefe worst get outhil by BLOOD DK
    lol suc... :P

4. Im wan trial or gkik demot but lider is no wan suc cant get what im ned

say wut? :)

5. Fak all ho laugh at me fak all noob faking *****

6. Fak all ho laugh at me fak all noob faking *****
    Petko for president or riot!

eragonme444
    You were declined because currently we're overflowing on casual people in the guild, and the rank is reserved for friends of core members/officers to begin with, not open to applications, furthermore you said you wanted to gear up and continue to raid, and app mods didn't consider your app exceptional to be honest to make an exception and take you in and gear you up for raiding. Before you say you would gear yourself up, it always ends up joining ocasional guild run, normal or else.

Simply put, if we invited you now and we're unhappy with your raiding when you get geared up, it would be unfair to both you and the guild to kick you then after gearing you up. I hope you understand.
    I completely understand that. I have been working myself up over the past week, and have gone from 3k gs, to 5k gs. I have done Toc 10nm/hc, toc25nm, voa10/25, and have been farming PoS for EOT. I got to the point in ToC 10 and 25, where I was top healing every fight against healers with 6k+ gearscore. My aim is to keep doing ToC/VoA until I get around 5.3-5.5k gs, then re-apply, and perhaps to a trial ToC with you guys to prove I can heal. If that sounds okay, I'll re-apply maybe next week (provided I get 1-2 items this week) and we'll go from there.

eragonme444

Application

Also to reiterate, I'm not looking for a carry through ICC or even ToC (I can carry myself through ToC). I just want to join a guild that is active, that I can stay in for a long time. I'm a healer, so it is very easy for me to find groups. I do not want sympathy, I don't want anyone to go out of their way to gear me. Even if you invited me to an ICC, I wouldn't join you unless I met the requirements everyone else had to reach, I'm not one to take free stuff of a guild.

9. Bonjour ! Back after my holiday in Balkan . Hope you have missed me!
    Ps: rip draenei mail fatko

10. feggot i was just posting it fak u

11. requesting

i cant find your guild code that u ask on applictaion... so please if u can plz dont denied for that... :)

12. i cant find your guild code that u ask on applictaion... so please if u can plz dont denied for that... :)
    Then you have to read whole main post, without reading WHOLE of it there is no way to find it.

13. I'm quitting guild cuz James sexually harassed me, best of luck nubs