why is this **** still filled with morons
    was fine til you showed up ;^)

2. May 24, 2017  
    Petko men

3. May 24, 2017  
    Late!

Lider Vengeance {skull} gone PVP???? PogChamp
    Ofc sir. Someone has to teach the hordies a lesson every now and then. Can't have them running loose all the time.

Happy anniversary boys !
    Can't wait to raid & pvp with you again.
    One day
    Thanks sir. One day :p

Happy Anniversary!
    I wish Aurora many many anniversaries from now on to the future!

-Maelfurion
    Thanks! You know what to do by the way :)))

Hello, I don't post very often but I would just like to thank Joe for all his hard work. Thanks Joe:)

:|
    Perhaps the best of joke of 2017. Mainly because it's coming from YOU! Hahahahaha...

sasuga vengeance, best lider!!
    Obviously.

Things have changed Petko. But I don't think you have hhhhhhh

Sorry who r u again??

That's right boys! If you'd like to join a casual/social guild for some RBGs and stuff, you can 'try' to /w someone who can get you in or someone who can talk to someone who could then perhaps talk to someone who could get you in. Something like that!

:)
    Edited: May 24, 2017

4. May 29, 2017  
    But still no argent proc my cho?!?!?!? :d

5. May 30, 2017  
    But still no argent proc my cho?!?!?!? :d
    Kremenko?!

6. June 1, 2017  
    Affair horda!?!?!? vvat!?!?!

7. June 2, 2017  

8. June 5, 2017  

9. L

Sorry who r u again??

:)
    You dont know me as you'd quit playing by the time I joined Aurora.

Also OT, someone mentioned Aurora had started up on Outland - truth or lie?

10. You dont know me as you'd quit playing by the time I joined Aurora.

LulleNubble?!?!?

And yeah some of the players are playing on Outland currently

11. Is Joe also playing on Outland? Are there alot of handsome black guys there? Does Tyrone know that Joe is surrounded by handsome black guys? Are Joe and Tyrone still together? Does Tyrone still have jealousy attacks? Are they going to adopt Romanian baby and call her Reya?

Anyway guys my stream colaboration with Sweet Reya will happen in less than 30 days , il let amigo Conq with correct information about the stream time and date.Stream will probably happen around 10th July arround 22:00 Eastern European time(UTC+02:00).

ps: If Erong and Tain read this send me a pm i need some tips about Romanian transport
    Edited: June 16, 2017

12. Can't w8 for this!
    P.S. U are ****ing God!!!!

13. What the ****, are you guys seriously still playing this same expansion for over 5 years or more?

14. But still no argent proc my cho?!?!?!? :d
    Sorry, what was the score back then? 5-0 I win? That's all I can remember :))

You dont know me as you'd quit playing by the time I joined Aurora.

Fair enough sir. Some members are playing on outland but the guild itself did not form there so no, Aurora as a guild does not exist on TBC.

Is Joe also playing on Outland? Are there alot of handsome black guys there? Does Tyrone know that Joe is surrounded by handsome black guys? Are Joe and Tyrone still together? Does Tyrone still have jealousy attacks? Are they going to adopt Romanian baby and call her Reya?

Anyway guys my stream colaboration with Sweet Reya will happen in less than 30 days , il let amigo Conq with correct information about the stream time and date.Stream will probably happen around 10th July arround 22:00 Eastern European time(UTC+02:00).

ps: If Erong and Tain read this send me a pm i need some tips about Romanian transport
    I'm still not sure if you're normal. I once heard a story of a man losing his balls after having a drink with a lady in a bar in romanja.

You can contact erong and tain in-game.

What the ****, are you guys seriously still playing this same expansion for over 5 years or more?
    Hello Grandpa. No, we aren't really doing 25HCs anymore. Just casual RBGs and some stuff here and there. Where have you been?

15. I just wanted to say hai to Leuls and lider Vengeance, best ider ulduar :)))

First ... 185235275283284285286287 ... Last