1. but y havn't done lod with whalixa! That's special!
    Whaliwot

This game is too easy :c

2. I'm sorry but we've done LoD with warrior tank a loong time ago. Nothing special :)
    ye we too but buffstacking (bos) still worked back then xD

and noob Vivera died 3 times, so dats why they re all scared of having a warrior tanking. :D

3. Gay gild for gay plair
    what, ur coming back? :P

4. give us more apps, good apps ofc. just come by with a good application and a needed class -> your lod title will be added shortly!

5. good apps? molten?

the one and only guild thats farmed LoD and RS more than any and all combined on Rag

yet still strangest apps all time

6. good apps? molten?

the one and only guild thats farmed LoD and RS more than any and all combined on Rag

yet still strangest apps all time
    Ppl is scared because of your ugly pictures used at the thread. Kappa.

7. Ppl is scared because of your ugly pictures used at the thread. Kappa.
    i dont have any that are not ugly

8. i dont have any that are not ugly
    I mean the Aurora logo at the main thread. Im sorry if i sound like an ******* but for someone who has studied & practiced a little bit of graphic designing i find it ugly.

You could try woth some minimalist logo or something else idk. Even tho this is offtopic so back to the topic.

Can we expect some tournament between you & radiance a LoD competition and see who does it faster & cleaner.

9. I mean the Aurora logo at the main thread. Im sorry if i sound like an ******* but for someone who has studied & practiced a little bit of graphic designing i find it ugly.

You could try woth some minimalist logo or something else idk. Even tho this is offtopic so back to the topic.

Can we expect some tournament between you & radiance a LoD competition and see who does it faster & cleaner.
    First off, that's a really random reason to post in a guild recruitment thread. If you don't like the logo, why act super pompous about it? People are more than welcome to submit other logos but you just come in claim to be a graphic designer and insult it? That's pretty bold.

There is no point to make a tournament between the 2 guilds for "faster and cleaner" because that sounds really boring and also just another attempt to cause drama where there shouldn't be. If anything it should be a contest like "most creative kill" because that actually sounds interesting.

10. I mean the Aurora logo at the main thread. Im sorry if i sound like an ******* but for someone who has studied & practiced a little bit of graphic designing i find it ugly.

May 19, 2012

That's when I did it. And I did it through some website(don't even remember). It was not much of a concern back then. My main aim was to just get the thread up and running.

Yes, I know it's not the best and looks very dull :D

Perhaps you or anyone else can make new ones and we'll gladly see if we can replace what we have :D
    Totally optional though.

11. Can we expect some tournament between you & radiance a LoD competition and see who does it faster & cleaner.
    sorry. idk what this part was about. starting drama or whatever but ill make it simple.

we have literally done everything 100 to 200 times over and over and over and over and over again. we've lasted going on 3 years. farming Heroic end game bosses since sept. 2012 longer than anyone on molten.

we literally have nothing more to prove or the need to prove anything. our body of work speaks for itself. this is why we are currently raiding casual.

when casual raiding is taking place there will be more mistakes more raids missed and things of that nature as well as less effective raids. personally im just fine with that. i really dont have the time i had a year ago to play here on molten. the same goes for most the rest of the officer core here in aurora.

ive seen way too many LoD guilds pop up then disappear like the wind in my 3 years here on rag as well as other realms. there is literally no competing that can be done other than what pearl said in creativeness for example us using a warrior tank and 4 heals 2 weeks ago. something like that would be neat but i really dont think we would ever have the correct personnel online on the same day to do such things on a weekly basis or even once for that matter.

but i would like to see something streamed or an event set up for things based on dps, hps, and to see who could do the best against the same target across all realms. that i think would be neat.