1. May 15, 2016  
    3 heals bane wtf happen wit rora.....

2. May 15, 2016  
    3 heals bane wtf happen wit rora.....
    balkan players infest the guild...

3. May 15, 2016  
    Could've been done with 2 healers but wanted to be safe.

I don't recommend fighting LK HC atm since he's still undergoing surgery by molten/warmane :p

4. May 18, 2016  
    fef ur still bad go back to ur na league region dats trash ahahahajajzxaxa
    Edited: May 18, 2016

5. May 18, 2016  
    fef ur still bad go back to ur na league region dats trash ahahahajajzxaxa
    G2-8 xdddd

6. May 18, 2016  
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ffffffffffffff
    BUILD THE WALL
    KEEP LYNEA OUT
    OUT OUT OUT
    Gonna build a wall around icc so that you guys can't exploit it.

7. May 18, 2016  
    implying you should take fefefe seriously

he's a cat

you can't take cats seriously man
    Edited: May 18, 2016

8. May 18, 2016  

he's a cat

Serious cat is serious.

9. May 18, 2016  
    ffffffffffffff
    BUILD THE WALL
    KEEP LYNEA OUT
    OUT OUT OUT
    rood
    ilu2 tho

he's a cat

he's a noob too :p

10. May 18, 2016  
    And here coems this guy... hmm looks like this guild page will alwyas be the same with haters and jelly people that actually has no clue how to do lk and cant do it themselfs because they dont have as many good people as aurora has...

PS: I dont have a stupid answer to this, Just pointing you into the conor of shame, because if your jelly or think we're "exploiting" u can go tell the GM about it, show your "SS" or w/e u have. thx cya in 10 years

11. May 19, 2016  

12. May 19, 2016  
    I usually don't tend to get involved in the forum drama for various reasons, mainly because I'm not extremely involved with Aurora these days, but I felt obligated to reply to this particular comment.

The message Fefefe posted about [redakted] wasn't a serious post. Fefefe used to be active a long time ago, probably until 2014 somewhere, and was known as one of the players who you should never take seriously because he trolled everyone at all times. I can understand Fefefe's post being rather hostile if you don't know his history (i.e: for newer players) but it wasn't meant as the way as you took it (as bashing).
    Edited: May 19, 2016

13. May 19, 2016  
    fefef best trol confurmed

14. May 19, 2016  
    a well fed troll is a successful troll

15. May 19, 2016  

First ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... Last