You made an amazing signature for me. ^^

People, try this!

3. May 26, 2012  
    Please Make one For me :)

Name : Misc
    Guild : Kapak Merah
    Realm : Deathwing
    Font : Sans Plate Caps
    Background : Shadowmoon Valley , Hellfire Peninsula , Sunwell Plateau Black Temple or something u prefer

4. May 26, 2012  

...or something u prefer
    Whaaa you took my sentence, rage rage! xD

5. May 26, 2012  
    Whaaa you took my sentence, rage rage! xD
    whoooooaaaaa !!
    im not see ur post . lol

6. May 26, 2012  
    Please Make one For me :)

Name : Misc
    Guild : Kapak Merah
    Realm : Deathwing
    Font : Sans Plate Caps
    Background : Shadowmoon Valley , Hellfire Peninsula , Sunwell Plateau Black Temple or something u prefer

Im dont but personally i am not pleased with the relust.

When i get a request for name realm AND guild i know it wont be the best cause i want hte 3 of them to have different colors and it doesnt turn out well with the background :/ If you do not like something just tell me and i will correct it asap

7. May 27, 2012  
    Im dont but personally i am not pleased with the relust.

When i get a request for name realm AND guild i know it wont be the best cause i want hte 3 of them to have different colors and it doesnt turn out well with the background :/ If you do not like something just tell me and i will correct it asap
    thanks mate :)

8. May 30, 2012  
    Hai again ^^ If you have any spare time I'd love to see what you learned ;) Any background, and font, same text (500x150 size, so I can have text below the sig).

9. May 31, 2012  
    Hai again ^^ If you have any spare time I'd love to see what you learned ;) Any background, and font, same text (500x150 size, so I can have text below the sig).
    Made 2 for ya

If you do not like anything just tell me and i will fix it asap
    ---------------------------------
    Hey. I've looked your thread and I liked your work! Can you make me too? Pretty please? Thanks!

Name: Faulken
    Guild:
    Realm: Can you replace realm with Molten instead? Confused at which realm I am going to play in. Can you put a version with Deathwing on it? Thanks.

Number of signature : Num53r 1wo
    Also, you can mix it with some ingame sceneries or other things you like. But no flowers or anything 'cause I'm a guy. Would look bad on me. Lol XD

Font: Michroma
    I like what you did in other works you made and it's up to you in which design you'll use that can blend with its background.

I also like the color of Red. Would match with my Avatar and/or you can put some One Piece in it. But it's okay if you don't.

Still can't use it ATM. Still has Signature Banning. Lol Hope to see it in some time nao. Can you PM me after you made it? Cause I have a bad habit of forgetting forum threads. Silly me. Good luck man. More power!
    Made 3 for ya

If you do not like any of them or you do not like something in one of them just tell me and i will make a new one :)
    ---------------------------------
    By the way Faulken i forgot to mention that i do not like all the words to have one color thats why i made the molten thingie blue and the name red (because u said you like red) but if you want i can make the name and the realm/molten same color if you like it more red :)

10. May 31, 2012  
    Name : vrzAo
    Guild : Rebirth
    Realm : Ragnaros
    Font : Michroma
    Background : Num53r 1wo

thank ya!

11. May 31, 2012  
    Name : vrzAo
    Guild : Rebirth
    Realm : Ragnaros
    Font : Michroma
    Background : Num53r 1wo

thank ya!
    Hey mate i did yous quite fast and the guild name just blows me up. Hope you like it and if you do not just tell me and i will remake it as you like it.

12. May 31, 2012  
    Hey, I saw u're doing really nice sigs so I'd like to get one from you if u have some free time :)
    the background would be Num53r 1wo and the font same which u used on that sig where u showed us that background, red letters if possible with black ground and blue(sky blue) guild name, name Noxiousz and deathwing realm, my guild name is too long (add Inner Sanctum if it can fit in) to fit there :P
    Thanks in advance! and if you need more info tell me :)

13. May 31, 2012  
    Name: Tunechi
    Realm: Deathwing
    Font: Defused
    Background: Num53r 1wo
    Signature Color/Vibe: Purple, like my current stuff. Even the Realm name would be nice!

Thank you in advance.

- Tunechi

14. May 31, 2012  
    guys i will do them tomorrow because right now i have to get of the PC because of my big brother :/ Tomorrow when i have time i will do them because i am on a birthday party too

15. May 31, 2012  
    I see you are having a business, mate. ^^

First 123412 ... Last