1. May 22, 2012  

Free signature shop

Sorry, but signature shop is closed again :/ I will see if I will make signatures again.

Feel free to enter this signature contest :) even if you are not so well skilled do your best :P
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...18#post1520518 /// http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...18#post1520518

Hello,
    so i learned how to do a few more cooler things in Photoshop and i decided to share my work with you guys by making some signatures.
    You will be able to choose from 4 font (i could use others but the effects wont be as good), 5 backgrounds (you can give me your own if you have 500x150 images), and a few ways for me to make you some that you will like.

PS: I was too lazy to make new ones that say SAMPLE or NAME HERE or what ever so don't think anything wrong about me please because i know how douchy some people can be about nothing :)

So here are the windy like effects with a background that you can choose from (you tell me what colors you want).
    Number one:

So here are a few that require more work but really good results.
    Number two:

Number three:

Number four:

Number five:

Number six: (bad example)

So basicly i will put your char in here with the fonts and styles that you like. And also you can request gear and weapons.

Here is an example of the signature i made for me

NOTE THAT I WILL NOT ACCEPT REQUESTS WITH BACKGROUNDS WHEN IT COMES TO NUMBER 4 AND 5

You can choose from these fonts:
    FTF Minthee limo:

Birth of a Hero:

Defused:

Michroma:

Here is one example with the michroma one:

But without the blood because i have no idea how i actually did it.

If some one who i have done a signature for and would like to repay me, i only wish to join a progresive PvE guild in Ragnaros and Neltharion (alliance both). In Ragnaros I am a resto/feral dudu ultimate skills 5k+ gs, and in Neltharion I am a rogue 358 (for now) item level, ready to kill all bosses!

2. May 22, 2012  
    Make me one make me :D

Name: Stuntt
    Guild: <Backfire>
    Realm: Deathwing
    Number of signature : Number 2 (looks really nice!)

3. May 22, 2012  
    Make me one make me :D

Name: Stuntt
    Guild: <Backfire>
    Number of signature : Number 2 (looks really nice!)
    Hey mate, im done now and here is the final result. I am really not 100% sure that you will like it but this one for some reason didnt turn out as well :/ If you do not like anything tell me and i will fix it asap! If you do not like the styles, placement of the guild/name/realm or colors or something just say!

4. May 23, 2012  
    Hey mate, im done now and here is the final result. I am really not 100% sure that you will like it but this one for some reason didnt turn out as well :/ If you do not like anything tell me and i will fix it asap! If you do not like the styles, placement of the guild/name/realm or colors or something just say!
    Asap you crazy?I love it!Thanks very much <3

p.p The style is amazing and the background makes it like Dafuq!

5. May 23, 2012  
    Asap you crazy?I love it!Thanks very much <3

p.p The style is amazing and the background makes it like Dafuq!
    Glad you like it :)

6. May 23, 2012  
    Glad you like it :)
    Damn i still can't place it... The uploud thing isn't working for me -_-

7. May 23, 2012  
    Damn i still can't place it... The uploud thing isn't working for me -_-
    right click on the image and then view image. Copy the URL and then go to Edit signature (for example to your private massages and you'll see it in the left side in the section Settings & Options) You place it where your text is. It might not be working because you have too much text there.

8. May 23, 2012  
    Looks amazing, mate!
    I would like to request a signature. :)

Name: Dalrian
    Background: Sandbox Tiger, Westfall, Darkmoon Faire, Dun Morogh, Rogue, Tanaris, Warsong Gulch, Ashenvale, or something you prefer.
    Font: Michroma

I will be back online tomorrow I guess, time doesn't matter.
    Thanks mate!

Regards, Dalrian

9. May 23, 2012  
    Looks amazing, mate!
    I would like to request a signature. :)

Name: Dalrian
    Background: Sandbox Tiger, Westfall, Darkmoon Faire, Dun Morogh, Rogue, Tanaris, Warsong Gulch, Ashenvale, or something you prefer.
    Font: Michroma

I will be back online tomorrow I guess, time doesn't matter.
    Thanks mate!

Regards, Dalrian
    Hey i'm done. It was a challenge for me to put other background :D But i did it! I put a part of Darkmoon Faire for a background even tho its opacity isnt 100% because the result would be literally ****ty :D So i have one without a background and one with. Here they are:
    With a backgound

And without a background

For the background i used

and this is the original image http://us.media5.battle.net/cms/gall...4243323920.jpg

i just resized it and cut a 500x150 part of it. Hope you like the signature :)

(((((Dayum man im standing here trying to do better than all this and im like "DAYUM i did your just fantasticly good (for me)" :D And that Darkmoon faire background makes it just insane :D I totaly outdid myself here :D (this is a psot on 24.5 in 8:15 AM))))

10. May 24, 2012  
    Thank you so much, I like it!
    Cheers
    You've put a lot of effort in it I see. ^^
    I like Darkmoon Island. :)

11. May 24, 2012  
    Hey dude!
    I have an idea but I'm not exped with photoshop so i can't succeed in making it but ill try to share it with you. So my main is a mage and playing Frostfire spec so i wanted the background to be like bright fire on the right half of the pic and something like bright frosty ice on the other half. You think you can make it? Here are my details:
    Name : Petkobika
    Realm: Transferred to Ragnaros yesterday.
    Also I'd like to request the "defused" font.
    And if it's possible can you make some cool effects on the name and the realm ?:)
    I'd be glad to hear your feedback.

12. May 24, 2012  
    Hey dude!
    I have an idea but I'm not exped with photoshop so i can't succeed in making it but ill try to share it with you. So my main is a mage and playing Frostfire spec so i wanted the background to be like bright fire on the right half of the pic and something like bright frosty ice on the other half. You think you can make it? Here are my details:
    Name : Petkobika
    Realm: Transferred to Ragnaros yesterday.
    Also I'd like to request the "defused" font.
    And if it's possible can you make some cool effects on the name and the realm ?:)
    I'd be glad to hear your feedback.
    Hey mate im done now. here it is:

The background image is with reduced opacity because the result wouldn't be as good otherwise.
    Here is the background i used

13. May 24, 2012  
    Hey man can you make me one of that with only the name "DanySurface" because I don't play only on one realm ^^.
    You choose background and if you can use some cool fx on the name. I like purple as you can see xD
    Thank you, love your style.

14. May 24, 2012  
    Hey man can you make me one of that with only the name "DanySurface" because I don't play only on one realm ^^.
    You choose background and if you can use some cool fx on the name. I like purple as you can see xD
    Thank you, love your style.

and the background i used :

If you dont like anything just tell me. The background image isnt quite HD because i forgot to resize it before i convas it :/

15. May 24, 2012  
    Hey mate im done now. here it is:

The background image is with reduced opacity because the result wouldn't be as good otherwise.
    Here is the background i used

Awesome job m8 . I really like your work and I'm glad to have a good signature like the one you made me:) Tyvm. Keep up the good work.

PS: I still can't figure how to put the pic in my signature as it says "invalid URL" even though the URL is completely valid.

PS 2: I did w00t. Looks wicked 8-)

12311 ... Last