1. May 31, 2018  
    Guys as this guild is old, can anyone tell me if felguard is still bugged? is his glyph still bugged? i heard that maybe imp was better then bugged felguard can anyone confirm that please? and about shttps://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#IcZ0GchkAbihcgzqoE00Vb i was really annoyed trying to dps on bq/fester so i put 2 points on intensity and as i don't have hit cap i got supression

2. June 2, 2018  
    Felguar and Felguar glyph is fixed 100%. As demo u never use imp!

3. So Im always casting soul fire <35% even on molten procs instead incinerate?

4. May 10, 2019  

100% dmg from second immolation aura.

immolation aura and corruption stackes with haste, both cant crit and scales decent with spell power.
    So Spirit/haste gear is by far the best.

You get 6 seconds of immolation aura cause of the glyph
    [important!] you might have to wait 0.5 a sec if the GCD timing in off from casting SB / dots.

Around 2500 haste = 75% haste, which put immolation aura to 6 sec.

Realistic + Raid buffs? i say having around 1600 haste + timing the 10s (engineering gloves) Hyperspeed Accelerators will give
    1940 = approx 59% + 5/8 % from raid buffs which put you at 65%

You could also use Potion of speed on the last 20 sec of the last metamorph to gain 500 haste = 15%, so you can be abit more careless about GCD and maybe lower your flat haste rating cause most like to be around 1400-1500

i personally want to use Potion of Wild magic for the 200 spell power/crit cause with low crit rating this potion + my raidbuff become more valuable and less timing is required, i can also easier use the potions during Prepot + [Nevermelting Ice Crystal] and then again during last Meta or Late Heroism.

So we are playing 2 demolocks in our raid, as our trinket/cloak/rings procs are usually different. Having 2 demolocks increase the uptime on 600 spell power demonic pact

I hope to see more ppl on topping the meters

5. May 2, 2020  
    Glyph of Felguard or Glyph of meta??
    Both seems to be working from what i can tell,im using Felguard atm but that extra time in Meta state seems soooooo good in longer fights and overall game play

6. Hello all,
    Can you please repost or insert a picture of the talents, as it shows as unavailable and i can not actually see the talent tree ?
    Thank you

7. wannabe top warlock

haste (until 1370 passive) - you mean this with haste shard on wep or without

First ... 234