1. . It isn't very interesting to watch a mage get 3 shot by a warrior with mourne, nor someone die in 2 second to an ele shaman.
    /win, I do agree on that, even tho all the warriors/DKs here will flame about that.

2. -No offence, the wheezing commentator guy is really annoying. Nothing against him and I'm sure he is a nice person but you should seriously consider getting someone else, every time something remotely interesting happening he mistakes the mage for a priest or starts rambling off about something I can't understand. Either that or he can review some of his commentating, because I could not pay attention for half of the video, might be a person tick though. You are a good commentator, but they guy talks too much and it ruins it.
    That's strange. I'm sorry I was annoying to you. I'll make sure to keep the 'wheezing' out of it. A person tick. What? I was trying to be a little more up pitch. If you want to see how my voice actually sounds. I'll go with it in the next stream. No problem.

3. aesume mens!
    nekst tim i vin big pris!!
    i ar pro mangel spam + bersker

le me in pliz :(:(:(:(:(

4. I recorded some 3s I got with a few people I found in Elwynn. Games are as Resto Shaman playing Resto Shaman, Hunter, Rogue around 1800-1900 MMR with about 50-10 Win / Loss, you can check it out here. DRASTICALLY upgraded the quality on the stream, and up'd the FPS tremendously, I think it looks much better than before. Take a look for yourself. =)
    Also, please try to ignore the background noise of people talking. The Hunter's family was having a fiesta. If I could remove it I would. >_>

5. Just got back from vacation, and about to start college, so not sure how much content i'll be able to put out, hopefully some streaming here and there, but not a lot for the first few days / weeks after college starts. =)

woahwoah
    inactive much?

7. That's an understatement! But I was able to get a few videos of me and Shaze doing some 2s, so here's a new batch of "mini-vids". http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8833C5FD099AC5F8

8. Molten Farewell

Sorry guys, I rarely if ever play anymore. I am currently on hiatus and have no plans on returning any time soon. While I am pretty much done doing anything video / stream related, I will still be around on an extremely casual basis. Thanks for any support from members of the community who've ever watched or enjoyed anything I've tried to make, and it's meant a lot to me. :)

Edit for reminiscing:

As there isn't a real location that this is normally posted, I would rather not let it go to waste.

Ello guys. I'm a long time player on Molten (At least it feels that way.) Over the past few months I have slowly stopped playing and essentially have gone on hiatus, even to this point, with no intentions of coming back to play seriously as I have in the past. While I do not plan on playing often (if ever), that is not to say that I will never log in to talk with old friends, and to check up on how everything is going.

When I first started playing on Molten back in mid 2011, never would I have thought that I would become part of the staff, nor create so many friendships with those around me. The road that I have traveled has been a wonderful one, and am grateful for the bridges that were built. From taking my first level on my very first Molten character, to streaming content for the whole of this community to enjoy, to the monumental undertaking of organizing the Molten International Tournaments, it's been a pleasure to be both a part of this community as well as a humble custodian of this private server. Undoubtedly, the bridges that have been built throughout my stay on Molten will last for a long while to come, and are cherished greatly.

Throughout my time playing WoW, I've met some seriously amazing people from my first guild I ever joined back in 2008, to the people who have helped me make my dreams on Molten become a reality. From the people I've become friends with on Molten, I would like to give them respect by mentioning them.

Firstly, Ben, some of you may know him better as Tunechi or Provocative. He has been by far one of the best friends I've ever made online and am happy to have had the privilege of becoming friends. Many late nights were spent farming random people in Arenas with the most absurd comps imaginable.

Mikko, the Finnish bastard, who is better known as Shaze. My first serious arena partner, and one of my closest friends I've ever made. One of the co-founders of Backpeddlin to Africa (Backpeddlin Broom Squad). Thank you for teaching me the only Finnish word that I've been able to remember.

Seen, you magnificent Bulgarian. Never have I met someone who blatantly doesn't care what others think about him, and who loves to cause havoc in any way he can. One of the co-founders of Backpeddling to Africa (Backpeddlin Broom Squad) as well. I think an RMP reunion is in order one day!

Cryogenz, you Brazilian amazonian woman (He's not actually a woman, even though I'm pretty sure he has lady parts). Too many late nights spent doing BGs destroying randoms in any manner of killing that is possible in WoW.

The Molten Staff in it's entirety. I am honored to have had the privilege to work alongside of all of you, and am proud to believe that countless hours of contribution between me and several others have helped create a new era in Molten's PvP scene.

To all of the locals on Deathwing. There are many I have left out, and for that I apologize, but you aren't forgotten. Thanks for making Deathwing the best PvP Server on Molten, and for being my home since I've started playing here.

Special thanks to:
    Kaer (Great guy to talk to),
    Aldtharios (Got an issue? This guy is your man),
    Leona (Seriously one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to talk with, <3),
    Cognoscere (;P),
    Cavah (;P;P),
    Delineate (;P;P;P)
    Grace (Stupidly talented at Photoshop),
    Mesmerised (Tried to help in the tournament, but... yep haha),
    Triggamix (TRIGGGG),
    Jacks (Workin for that college scholarship, man's got his priorities straight),
    Lindenz (Most conceited player I've met <3),
    Poty (Thanks for teaching me bro, keep up that army work),
    Alma (Dude doesn't play a class badly, what...)
    Xeregrine (Went to Rag unlike EVERYONE ELSE, tsk tsk),
    Sodastreamqt (Lost a duel as Merc Glad? Noob),
    Dodester (THE DOOOODE),
    Hassh ("Look guys, Flyn's on my team!"),
    Dramatica (Raise that kid right, you go dude),
    Borrean (Interfering with tournaments? That's a 3 year ban, mkay)
    Shiniqt (The Original Bosnian)

I'll miss you guys. :)

9. Semi-AFK but I'm still hanging around. Got a new computer so might make some videos depending on the games I can get.

First 123