1. May 28, 2012  

Classical's End-Game PvP / Heroic Raid Streaming

Hey guys, recently I've started to stream alot more than I have in the past. I took a fairly long break since the first season on Warsong had stopped, but with the added competition coming to Deathwing (Where I will be staying when Cataclysm hits the other servers since I'm more Wrath than Cata), there should be plenty of good games people can enjoy, and I'll try my best to capture every single one.

I guess I can start by saying that I used to stream heavily and pretty much everyone who went to check out my channel had very positive things to say about it (And I thank you guys who have subscribed and supported me, it definitely makes a difference and gives me the motivation to continue doing it). I play a multitude of classes, including but not limited to: Discipline Priest, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Death Knight, Warrior, Warlock, Prot Paladin, Rogue, and Resto Shaman all in high end content, like Heroic Icecrown Citadel (10 and 25), Heroic Ruby Sanctum (10 and 25) and top ratings as pretty much every class, as well as getting Gladiator (for what it's worth) on Warsong. My partners consist of top tier players that have won many events, ranked 1st on Warsong and many other feats like Realm First achievements.

Onto the streaming, I live in the East Coast (GMT - 4:00), so you can expect my streaming schedule to revolve around the evenings for EST. I stream 10 man Heroic ICC up to Lich King for obvious reasons on how many people have downed him, and anywhere between 1900-2600 MMR in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena with a near perfect win / loss ratio (100 - 2, etc). As well as streaming the content Deathwing has to offer, I've also started streaming some Warsong's new Cataclysm season as Priest, Mage, Resto Shaman, Rogue, and Hunter. I take requests on people who would like to see any class in top tier brackets as I'm confident I can play most if not all well.

On my stream, it's basically a standard to include Skype conversation at all times for people's viewing pleasures, as well as music in the background, which can range from acoustic songs to hard rock, and anything in between. I guaruntee if you give my channel on Twitch.tv a look, you will (hopefully) enjoy yourself, and maybe get a laugh or two out of the absurd conversations I have with my partners in the middle of whatever content I'm streaming. I will provide a list to my "media outlets" at the bottom of this post, and I sincerely hope that all who enjoy my stream would be nice enough to spread the word, and subscribe to either my Twitch.tv or Youtube.com channels, it really helps a lot. I've said this in the past, but if I can get enough motivation and support, as well as enough good clips to show, I will try my best to make a solid movie for the entire Molten Community to enjoy. As with being an avid streamer, I am also a Co-Host, and the Co-Founder of the Deathwing International Tournament Series and a Tournament Manager for the Molten International Tournament Series. I hope to chat with you guys on my stream, and I look forward to seeing you guys in game. :)

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/classical31
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NDepth31?feature=mhee

2. May 28, 2012  
    Watched you a while back too, can't wait to start watching you again, definitely recommend people to tune in.

3. May 28, 2012  
    I actually only watched the videos on youtube, my fav is the arena footage ;]

4. May 29, 2012  

5. May 29, 2012  
    carry me pls menszszsz!!!!!11;

Oh, and you are Desiracy, correct?

6. May 29, 2012  
    I named my friend's Paladin "Desiracy" way back when, he let me play it for a while, and I never realized I would bring my own Paladin to Deathwing. So I'm kind of Desiracy. :P

7. May 29, 2012  
    I remember doing PoS with you and the lolglaive rogue. ;p

8. May 30, 2012  
    Streaming live right now! Playing Disc Priest / Mage right now! :D

9. May 31, 2012  
    +1 for Classical , one of the best players molten has to offer
    Support that kind of think cuz its rly rare on molten.

10. May 31, 2012  
    So did you kill that hpally in the end i didnt watch the end.

11. June 1, 2012  
    Sadly, no. The bastard got to me eventually, kept killing my spider, not sure why though. I could've beaten him if I had played Marksman instead of BM though. >.<

12. June 1, 2012  

13. June 1, 2012  
    Sup Trigg, long time no see. =P
    Also, I plan on being a guest host on the upcoming tournament on Deathwing, you can learn more about it here: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=155703. Bunch of top notch prizes for the top players on the realm, and arguably on Molten. Hopefully we'll get something sweet set up for you guys to see. =)

14. June 1, 2012  
    Sup Trigg, long time no see. =P
    Also, I plan on being a guest host on the upcoming tournament on Deathwing, you can learn more about it here: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=155703. Bunch of top notch prizes for the top players on the realm, and arguably on Molten. Hopefully we'll get something sweet set up for you guys to see. =)
    Yea bro I havent been on DW too much, been on D3 and Warsong. Im interested in this tourney though.

15. June 2, 2012  
    Hopefully I'll be streaming soon, for the last few days, and most likely until the end of this, I'll be busy preparing the stream for the tournament. I'm trying to make a custom UI with my lack of lua / programming skills, and terribly bad custom settings for certain addons. I hope you guys will at least stop by when the tournament is being streamed, a lot of effort is going into it specially for the molten community with very limited help (save for a few people). Hopefully the lag / delay on Deathwing will be gone by the time this tournament comes around for maximum enjoyment. =)

123 Last