1. May 29, 2012  
    PaleBoy

PaleBoy's Icon Pack Beta!

PaleBoy's Icon Pack Beta!

I saw on the web that people had made icon packs, but I wasn't very fond of them, so I made my own and decided to share it. This icon pack covers ALL icons in the game, with the exception of most achievements. A total of 7,400+ icons are included in this pack.

Installation:
    Installing is simple, just extract the ICONS folder and place it inside of your Interface folder. DO NOT PLACE IT IN THE ADDONS FOLDER! The download is a little big, but it will not effect your performance and there are no settings that need to be tweaked.

Future Plans:
    -possibly do new styles, such as dark, high contrast, glossy, etc.
    -custom icons

While working on this, I found an artist who made some custom icons for spells, but not nearly enough for a pack. If there are any artist who feel they can make icons of that caliber, please let me know.

http://bogrim.deviantart.com/gallery/10976587

If there are any missing spells or buffs, or if any icon looks really awful, please let me know. These were made in mass, not by hand, so there could be a few issues, thats why i put this as a beta pack. I would also like to know what you guys think of it, or any ways to improve on it.

Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?n23j7yu8ptuq4ge

Here is how it looks with my UI, showing abilities and item icons.

2. May 29, 2012  
    PaleBoy
    Anything is possible. As for these, I applied the same effects to all of them and its more apparent in some than in others.

3. May 29, 2012  
    Died
    Downloading...

+1 for Tukui screenshot.

4. May 29, 2012  
    Kkthnxbye
    Downloading...

+1 for Tukui screenshot.
    +1 for Duffed UI, I'm almost sure that's one of my reworks and it looks like I never fixed the title box ><

5. May 29, 2012  
    Sepire
    Looks pretty cool, but will this work for Wrath?

6. May 29, 2012  
    PaleBoy
    It is your work KKthnxbye :P

I plan on surfing the web today to find some custom icon material, but it would strictly be for abilities and buffs. I'm not gonna redo all the thousands of items. I would rather have some custom WoW themed icons, but i suppose if icons from another game impressed me, I would look into it.

These were taken directly from our 4.0.6 client, but i see no reason why it wont work for WOTLK. All the WOLTK icons are included in the pack.

Oh, and an interesting side effect of this pack is that ALL icons appear in the macro window.