1. June 5, 2012  
    **** stone sour ADD sugar PLease too the guild asap i love her !!!!

2. June 5, 2012  
    OMG SO TRUE LOL hes a predator lolololol bubba has been on Date line nbc Catch a predator 3x

3. June 5, 2012  
    hai there. got a spot for an oldie? :) Acid told me that it's on, so I decided to show up again :D oh and Fap You! :D

IGN: Exprodukt (the very first toon i were in Pokemons was Fapmonsta, the gnome mage)
    Fapper,if you do ur voice act stuff for the machinima well,ull get in :)
    Char name:Sugarlicious
    Class:MM/BM hunter
    Highest rating: 1900 in 2v2 but on Warsong,pure PvP.Considering the donors there and mmr droppers,keep in mind that wasn't as easy as it looks like here.
    I don't have a high rating here cause honestly,I still can't find a decent partner who can play with hunter

+I am a girl and I have maxed cooking skill
    Ill consider ur cookies skills n see with others.
    Char name : Gulthor
    Class: Unholy DK
    Best rating so far: in 3vs3 2004 in 2vs2 2268
    U may transfer your char over to ally now.

4. June 6, 2012  
    zeppeliano
    Name: Darkcentinel

Class: UH/FR DK

I'm just an oldie :D I was in pokemons since Dec/2010

Ready for Orgrimmar raid!

5. June 6, 2012  

Apply

Char name: Claymone

Best ratings so far: 2.2k 2vs2

6. June 6, 2012  
    Name: Darkcentinel

Class: UH/FR DK

I'm just an oldie :D I was in pokemons since Dec/2010

Ready for Orgrimmar raid!
    As i said,i can make some exceptions :) Hit me up in the game.

Char name: Claymone

Best ratings so far: 2.2k 2vs2
    Well test you ingame,hit me up.

7. June 7, 2012  
    Char name: Deccode
    Class: Warrior
    Highest rating: around 2400 in 2's and around 2200 in 3's

Playing wow for nearly 5 years. Last big success I had was in TBC time when I hit duelist and rival as a gnome warrior. Started to play on molten-wow early 2010 and doing some PvP, if you remember that time 1800 rating was hard because of bugged arena rating or whatever it was. Ended 2nd place with 2k rating that time even tho I joined while the team was on 1900. Right after the rating fix, server got crowded and it was unplayable for EU players long time. I moved onto PvE and waited for a latency fix which happened like 5 months(?) ago. Was doing PvP again and then moved to deathwing with horrible latency again. Right now playing Diablo 3, wanting to come back for PvP even tho it's a bad idea.

8. June 7, 2012  
    Patasol
    Decode, we are all in same situation.When there are 3000+ we chill cause no one can swap a shield and cast a spell under 3 seconds or crap like that.
    Wait for an answer from our oficers, till evening you have it.

9. June 7, 2012  
    Character name: Natureburste
    Class: Elemental Draenei Shaman. Resto OS
    Highest ratings: 2v2 2266 3v3 2122 5v5 1496
    Hit me up in games n ill get you in.

Playing wow for nearly 5 years. Last big success I had was in TBC time when I hit duelist and rival as a gnome warrior. Started to play on molten-wow early 2010 and doing some PvP, if you remember that time 1800 rating was hard because of bugged arena rating or whatever it was. Ended 2nd place with 2k rating that time even tho I joined while the team was on 1900. Right after the rating fix, server got crowded and it was unplayable for EU players long time. I moved onto PvE and waited for a latency fix which happened like 5 months(?) ago. Was doing PvP again and then moved to deathwing with horrible latency again. Right now playing Diablo 3, wanting to come back for PvP even tho it's a bad idea.

Bosnians getting instant invs.
    ---------------------------------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Live from da DW

10. June 7, 2012  

To je ta SIFRA beton bosne :D

11. June 8, 2012  
    Oh god! Buddy just sent me a screenshot from out 1. gvg.Former members about 2+ years ago :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

12. June 8, 2012  
    Oh god! Buddy just sent me a screenshot from out 1. gvg.Former members about 2+ years ago :)

Stonesour night elf, trololol noonb D:

13. June 8, 2012  

14. June 9, 2012  
    -If you are female and you want to join,you need to have 450 cooking skills.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    you get above 450 arena first k

15. June 9, 2012  
    Rapping some premades,join us its 9/10 :))

First 1234 ... Last