2. May 15, 2013  

3. May 15, 2013  
    daaamn bruder Stone who is dis sexy dorf upfront? :D
    it's tina u nrd

4. June 8, 2013  

Guild app

Char Name: Departed

Class: Arms Warrior

Best ratings so far: 2194 in 2v2 LOL and 1,9k in 3v3. The scores were pretty decent! You can check my skills in game and im looking for a decent partner so I can significantly improve my highest ratings. 20k HK's.

5. App guild

Char name : Mezilkree

Class : Hunter MM

Best ratings so far : 2000 in 2v2 , 6,3GS pure pvp , 24k HK

Ty

6. I totally forgot about the this thread.See that some of you are still bumping it time to time.
    Anyway,I'll add few words on the guild's current state.
    We're a closed type guild that counts 300+ members with alts and everything.It's pretty much people who've been around since the very beginning.As for now,we don't recruit and I highly doubt we will start recruiting ever again.It's a chill mode,non obligation,since we're all used to each others,which does not mean we're not active.You can see us in bgs daily more then any other PvP guild.

How can one join us?

As I said up there,we do not recruit new members,but in case you do really want to join us,you would have to know somebody from the ''old school'' crew very well so he can guarantee for you.Well,there's also a solution,rarely used,but happends.We can just get to like you and invite.Time to time we get a bit softy.

Why don't we recruit?

As stated,all our members have been together for a long time,so pretty much everyone knows everyone.I've been around in many guilds during my WoW time and I can stand behind my words that this here is by far the best crew of people.New members bring the obligations in with them,so we do not want to recruit due to them might not fitting in.Even if we do invite somebody,we go through some general things and eventually they get used to it in a week or so.

What are our requirements?

When I made this thread,the requirements were something like 2.2k rating with a decent score.Depends on a gearscore.I did not prefer inviting people with for example 6.7 and 2k rating with 100-80 score.Due to the arena rating range nowdays,It would probably be 2k with a very some decent score,for example 80-10.
    Anyway,we don't really care about the ratings anymore,since it's a closed friend guild(a friend had a good nickname:''brudership'')so do not bother with it.But,yea,if we do invite any new recruits,they gotta fit in some standards.

Why is our named ''POKEMONZ'',not ''POKEMONS''?
    The first time we disbanded,back in early 2011,we were a bit careless and let our name get taken away.The name is currently being used by some fellas on the horde side.They were recruiting under the same name taking it all for granted,but the guild is not active at all anymore.

Do we do Pve?

Been around for 3 years and never did pve for serious and don't plan to.We got some former hardcore pve players atm,so we do catch some ICC weekly.I was planning on setting like 2x25 runs just to add some colors into pvp routine.Anyway,it is nothing serious and we do not plan on making it serious.

Who are the leaders?

The leading crew has changed many times through our time being around,but as pretty much all of you know,I've been the GM all the time.
    Our Co-GMS at the moment are:
    Blbodycountqt
    Blythela(Nils)
    Catnip,
    Mooly
    Qtong(Qtonghisdk)
    Leathor
    Bagheraa
    Fakrr

Pretty much,it's an old crew.Blbody is the ''youngest '' one.He has been around for like 6,7 months,but he really is a good fella and prolly the most influential after myself.

How does our ranking system work?

It's a known fact that we do not care much about the ranks,but as my way of expressing my gratitude I keep my eye on it and promote,depends on how one is doing.
    ''Togepi''-''Member''-''Snorlax-''Co-SEX ''and ''SEX'' are the ranks.

So,those are some of the most asked questions,so I decided to go and answer them all here.
    Anyway,that's it from us.We've been around for years,don't plan on leaving you guys,so catch u up in BGS!

Screenshot taken few mins ago for the post.Chills after BGS.

Regards,Stonesour.

Vocaloids

-If you are female and you want to join,you need to have 450 cooking skills.

Yuffie said it best XD
    [YT]xJ6DznHgu-I[/YT]

Spoiler: Show
    Truth be told, I was only browsing here out of curiosity.

In actually, I would like to thank you guys in a way. Playing as a horde agents you guys in several BG over the years has helped improve my pvp skills a lot. Weather you know it or not, your defiantly one of the most well respected and feared Alliance guilds even amongst the horde players on Deathwing.

8. Here's a pic I just got from our guildie today so here I am,sharing it with you guys.Isn't she cute?

Catch you in bgs!

9. I know who this is! Let's fap on pikachu :(

10. i luk at pikechuz tael and it luks lyk a benene :(

11. Char Name: Osvaldo

Class: Holy Paladin

Best ratings so far: 2294 2v2

Hope to see you soon :)

12. You're recruiting some real clowns and raging kids recently.
    better be careful because you're looking like Inferno

cheers!

13. POKEMONZ need to fly hack in arena to win? good job.

14. veri profesional guild so good pvp 1v3 much lolololo nabs

First ... 45678 ... Last