1. May 2, 2018  
    Did a bit of an update as the last time I updated was 2 years ago.Few additions to our core group who bother with maintaining the guild.

2. May 4, 2018  
    Hey :) Are you guys still recruiting now? Would love to join with you guys. Been finding a fun but dominating Guild for a while now. Really want to join and dominate the BG scene with you guys! Here's my armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

3. May 4, 2018  

4. The guild is having its 8th year anniversary this SUNDAY.We're getting back together for a day.

5. Drop by and say hello,we're online for sunday!

6. May 31, 2019  
    Wait a minute, @Stonesour, are you guys still active?

7. bump up this gem

I miss those good ol' days. Anyone from the guild still active?

8. Our guild just celebrated 10th year anniversary 20 days ago.Around 60 lads were online at the time and we made some fun events for whoever came around.
    Nowadays, it seems to be somewhat active,going up to 20 online at peak times.
    There's several new members,but our core, being huge as it is keeps it together somehow as we exchange each other during periods of inactivity.
    So,the guild is as alive as ever.We keep up to our ideas and standards of a social community and get together once a while in huge numbers.

9. Hi guys, Khiera here. Haven't logged in since 2015 and I'm planning on playing again. Does the guild still active?

First ... 91011