1. Char Name: Velkoz

Class: Arms

Best ratings so far:

Two times rank 1 as disc on WoWscape (legion), late TBC. Playing arms, disc and rdruid since early TBC.

RandomPVPslayer
    Are u thinking about actualizing this thread by your activity at Neltharion ??
    It will be good, if ppls there will know about POKEMONZ at Nelth.

3. Are u thinking about actualizing this thread by your activity at Neltharion ??
    It will be good, if ppls there will know about POKEMONZ at Nelth.
    The POKEMONZ guild on the Neth has nothing to do with the original one.It's being led by one of our members,but is a story for itself.

RandomPVPslayer
    hm.. i didnt know that. But still it has been leaded by one of your original members.

When i saw same name and also few members from WOTLK there I thought it is your Cata division.

So it is possible to say, that they are name stealers ?

5. May 11, 2014  
    A short update about the guild

Since the last time we remade(around 2 years ago),we haven't been recruiting new members.It's meant to be a closed type of guild for people who've been playing together for a while.Anyway,since the summer is coming and pretty much every officer lately is online so we're literally spamming bgs day n night,I'd like to announce that we might be opening recruits for a small group of people to add some fresh no life.To kick off,we're gonna have new guests from Lorderon,a small group of pvpers,hella nice fellows.
    The priority goes to the ranged dps n people with **** loads of hks.
    I myself don't really care about arenas n things,but if you do really want to apply,you should have some decent skills to cover it up.Don't bother otherwise.
    The recruitment as for now goes straight through me(officers shall be included very soon so this shall be changed),so feel free to introduce yourself to me and we'll have some chats.

So,if you are a bg freak and a good fellow,don't be a stranger.

Regards,Stonesour,(Unclestone,Anestezija)
    The recruitment is limited.
    P.S The recruiting thread just got edited after a long time due to outdating infos.We've added few changes,so feel free to check the 1. page.

uploading images

6. May 12, 2014  
    6k gs warrior with 30k HK's

I can lat pulldown 190 lbs and bicep curl 22.5lbs (in each hand). I just got back from Gold's Gym with ERCONHAA, now I'm drinking my protein shake (5 scoops, bananas n creme). Anyways, here are some of my stats:

dick size: 5.5 inches when erect (It's the girth that matters anyways)
    Bench press: 155 for five reps
    squat: 215 for 5 reps
    deadlift: 245 for five reps
    I weigh 150 pounds and I am 5'11 (almost 6foot!)

BTW I am also looking for an arena partner for the new season! My requirements are as follows:

1. Skype
    2. You must be able to squat 200 pounds. *** to grass.
    3. Your parents must make a combined annual income of over $200,000 so I can have a steady supply of coins so I can buy funky mounts.

FEEL FREE TO PM ME IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS!

7. Since we're getting asked on a daily basis what's going on around our crew,I'll update here for the ones who're checking forums.

Few months ago,I myself along with the rest of the leading crew decided to call our long 4 year run off.Most of us are at our life turning points(college,marriages,kids) so we couldn't afford to keep up the old tempo.
    I came back after few months break,caught up with some old officers and started doing some bgs on a daily base.Pretty much all of us don't mind the guild activity so we're in together casually playing.
    The guild is closed type.I honestly don't mind invite few old people as long as they're ok with the way it is(non obligation).Even tho we're not active,we're quite few around that the online number gets over 20 at certain occasions.
    Hopefully we'll join some Christmas events just like the previous years and make some mess around.

Regards

8. Char Name:Exodiax
    Class Retri Paladin
    Gear Score:6.7
    HKS:73k Already
    Best 2s Score:2219

Hope to see you soon :)

9. Hello lads.Since we already are getting filled with our GFOND thingy and kinda only few more gmembers to be gifted,WERE ORGANIZING FAN PAGE GIVEAWAY FOR NON GUILD MEMBERS.5x23 coins.
    All the further steps are on the fan page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/POKEM...80437535366719

Cheers.

10. coin me pls
    what u have a fan page for anyhow?

11. Hey I'd like to join the MOP Pokemonz faction.
    Char name- Slybae
    Class- Assassination Rogue
    I used play in this guild like 3 or 4 years ago for a while on WOTLK haha, hilarious guild chats

12. Hello,

I need to tell you first that few of old players made a sister guild of Pokemons named POKEMONZ on cataclysm and now on MOP. We continued the traditions and legacy we learned back there on WOTLK.

IF you want an invitation look for an officer in game for more details.

Have a nice day.

13. It's been a while everyone.
    I'll add a little update to inform the old and the new lads.
    Our guild was on a very casual mode for second year already.It was a closed type ever since then.
    The past half year was kinda as casual as it gets.It's is around 60(the very core members) of us logging time to time.Sometimes we get together and do a bg day,but nothing out the ordinary ''inactivity''.:)
    Anyhow,recently I noticed that there are quite of us online daily so you'd might see us around bgs,but not in huge numbers.
    RECRUITMENT:
    This is a call for everyone,the old guys who might come across this and a new people who might be interested.
    We would not mind adding people who're playing casually just as we do,who do not mind the activity (theirs and ours),don't wanna be obligated by the whole guild thing and would eventually like to be a part of our humble group.
    I certainly don't have the will nor time to go tho your ''PvP skills''.Aswell as I understand that not everyone plays arena so you can't really say what's up,but assuming we're a PvP guild,we would require you to know your stuff decently well.No need to be a ''glad'' or such,but that we shall figure out if it comes to that.
    If you are interested,feel free to send me a message here on the forums or contact me in the game(Stonesouro) or anyone you see around in game,but only few people will lead the process.
    Bgs yall laters!

14. pokemons are recruiting once again!

First ... 56789 ... Last