1. Here comes cancerous premades again with tons of ape healers, still losing by far

2. Cheers mate.You should get some group down for Wsg or whatever suits to make a moment out of it.Feel free to invite

3. I saw you're talking about merge. Any ideas when it's going to happen? As far as I know it's not going to happen since they'd already put the new scripts and stuff like that.

4. Time to tell.Tho I'd say since season is finished at 27.,it prolly should be couple of weeks later.They said they were going to make an announcement regarding the merge any day now.

5. Hello boys and girls , word up from Pokemons , the gang is back together ! When we roll through we come through!

6. May 15, 2016  
    Regarding the merge and the state of a guild afterwards,I'll drop few lines.
    We plan on reuniting in a bit of a larger scale after the merge.The guild nowadays is consisted of around 100 lads.Pretty much people who have been playing together for **** loads,closed type alike.They're several old members who're playing Ragnaros and will rejoin once it merges,along people who plan to come back.
    Anyhow,the guild will remain closed type WITH EVENTUAL SPOTS FOR EXPECIONAL LADS who are into this kind of a guild.
    As for the reqs,it's kinda annoying since anyone can join a team and get the personal rating bug and some people just do not go arena so there's no way to instantly know what's one capable of.Certainly,you do not have to be a ''Gladiator'',but knowing your class very well(for example,being able to pull 2.2 with some decent score)is just fine and that's on you to know.
    So,a call out to new lads who are into such kind of a guild.If you find yourself a guy to get along with,while fitting the reqs,we look forward to roll it down.
    Cheers

7. May 15, 2016  
    Hello there,im interested to join your guild since i've decided to dedicate my game time on pvp only,if you are recruiting and there is a way to join you,please inform me.
    My armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...thwing/summary

8. May 20, 2016  

9. June 3, 2016  
    We are in dire need of healer and ranged specced toons during the EU times,so we'd like to fill up some spots.(Even tho we are an EU guild,there are several lads from US,most of them being healers.)
    The primary req to consider invitation is being able to pull 2.2.(We dont care of the arena,since we are a BG group of people,but that's the main indication of knowing your class.If you think you do know your class very well anyhow,regardless of not being into arenas,feel free to go along.We're gonna give it a test anyhow.)
    Afterwards we'd go tho a chat to find out if you would fit into our wannabe social enviroment(since pretty much whoever is in knows each other for way long time.They're several members from 2010 still around.
    So,if you are a social PvPer looking for a guild n you know your stuff well,feel free to whisper us in the game.
    My char name is Stonesouro,but you can ask for the other officers from any member online.
    Regards

10. June 3, 2016  

11. June 4, 2016  
    Joined today and found myself in a very friendly atmosphere with great bgs. 10/10

12. June 5, 2016  
    coolest guild, best guild. im kewl

13. June 5, 2016  
    Damn you guys are kewl, that Graphiix is a very sexy officer aswell!

14. I've noticed just the other day that 13 of you were on...wat

First ... 7891011 Last