1. I've noticed just the other day that 13 of you were on...wat
    I saw two on yesterday!

But one was me.

And the other was afk.

p.s.
    What's a weeaboo guild? It sounds like it's a made up word designed to be babyish, maybe fluffly, and diminutive. I have considered that it might be a pokemon, but I was under the impression that all the red little ball monkeys had names ending in -mon.
    Edited: February 22, 2017

2. We got most of our core members online together around 10 days ago.Ever since,the guild had some daily activity.It'll prolly remain so for the time being.
    SO,A CALL OUT to our former members who are around and logging casually.Drop by.We're around.Always a few guys on for BGS.

3. Oh, well hello there.

4. Bump.
    We're in need of DK's and healers among us, pm officiers in-game for more information.

5. Best PvP guild ever with the beast leaders and the best brudas <3

6. Guild is recruiting!

Guild is recruiting BIS players with 2.2k achievment in 2s
    Recruiting unh dks, any type of healers and hunters
    Looking forward to catch up in a premade!
    King regards

7. Bumpy.We're open for few new fellows.It's a closed type guild,so a rathet social enviroment.Some half of our core members are active and the guild since november has recruit some new people as well.Bunch of good lads.
    Anyhow,if you consider yourself capable of lets say 2.2,that should be just fine.We are a BG guild after all.Won't drag you into glad titles :))
    High on dks,hunts and healers,but anyhow,if you consider yourself a good fellow,pvp and social wise,feel free to chat us up.We'll do few bgs,go tho some tests and see how it goes.
    regards

8. Bumpy.We're open for few new fellows.It's a closed type guild,so a rathet social enviroment.Some half of our core members are active and the guild since november has recruit some new people as well.Bunch of good lads.
    Anyhow,if you consider yourself capable of lets say 2.2,that should be just fine.We are a BG guild after all.Won't drag you into glad titles :))
    High on dks,hunts and healers,but anyhow,if you consider yourself a good fellow,pvp and social wise,feel free to chat us up.We'll do few bgs,go tho some tests and see how it goes.
    regards
    Are you guys recruiting now ? I would love to join u guys ! Seems fun :D

9. Yea dude,feel free to chat us.If you consider yourself end game pvper,social and into bgs.we're open for several new people.cheers

First ... 891011 Last