1. June 5, 2012  

mage god pvp vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiqYLmQ0cZI

mage guide if how to own noobs hardcore style

2. June 5, 2012  
    whazorz
    duel vs rogue trinket sap,ice block sap,rogue didnt even open on you yet and you blow your cds..
    and that duel vs priest used ice block on first fear,you could easy use Forsaken to get out.
    and you call that skill,i dont know what i should learn from that video how bad are you?
    and thats not even molten wow.

3. June 5, 2012  

4. June 5, 2012  
    dkyut
    duel vs rogue trinket sap,ice block sap rogue didnt even open on you yet and you blow your cds..
    and that duel vs priest used ice block on first fear,you could easy use Forsaken to get out.
    and you call that skill,i dont know what i should learn from that video how bad are you?
    Quoting in case of deletion.

5. June 5, 2012  
    duel vs rogue trinket sap,ice block sap rogue didnt even open on you yet and you blow your cds..
    you fell for it

6. June 5, 2012  
    Iridia
    Best guide ever.

But my god that Paladin's too good.

7. June 5, 2012  
    whazorz
    and btw nice backpedaling lol

8. June 5, 2012  
    I usually do not post these kind of posts but:

hahahahahahahaha dude I ****ing love you, u are the master troll /bow.

9. June 5, 2012  
    I find this video very amusing,its like being on blizzon con with pros and then they introduce Wow "whos s got talent type" hahaah keep it coming so i can luls more :)

10. this has helped me a lot, thank you!

11. But Bros... I alread playa like this all the timz!! An my rating no get gooder! Need privatz classes, cn pay you goldz

and btw nice backpedaling lol
    He waz no backbeddling noob! He waz stayin in da "Dedzone" of da preizt. L II P!!!

12. But the part with my vision is rarely clouded like this made me laugh so hard :D