Diplodocus
    So what exactly are you looking for?
    Sandwiches.

cardyn
    So what exactly are you looking for?
    tea and crumpets

3. Applications from the website will be closing next week because it is now becoming difficult to accommodate the amount of players we have been bringing in. They won't open again until Firelands 25 man is opened which could be next month or next year. Since we have more than enough qualified raiders, recruitment is extremely low so do not apply unless you are very skilled. Requirements are on the website as always (http://toxicmolten.shivtr.com/).

Petrabbits
    Applications from the website will be closing next week because it is now becoming difficult to accommodate the amount of players we have been bringing in. They won't open again until Firelands 25 man is opened which could be next month or next year. Since we have more than enough qualified raiders, recruitment is extremely low so do not apply unless you are very skilled. Requirements are on the website as always (http://toxicmolten.shivtr.com/).
    Hey I'm Namay I applied 3 days ago and someone on your website told me that I will be accepted once my Professions are up.
    So i guess I'm not going to accepted now?

5. How long does it take you to level a profession?

Petrabbits
    Well it took me a day to get skinning to 525 and I'm about to get Leatherworking to 525 today hopefully.

7. Apps are now closed. In the last 4 days, we had around 20 people apply and 4 accepted. Good luck on Ragnaros all. We will be ready. If they open 25 man Firelands, recruitment may open again.

8. Recruitment is reopened but extremely low since we are only looking for a few more members.

9. Firelands 25 goin on , to bad we gotta wait for the damn bridge.

10. He got ****ed and blazed . Burger nooooo.

11. First post is also updated with progression. R.I.P. Firelands.

First ... 8910111220 ... Last