FeiLang
    Hello again guys and gals!

I have a new competition posted in The CATA GUILD LIST THREAD regarding the first legitimate Firelands HC full clear! I wish you all the best of luck! I am requesting a video of the boss kill itself, from any player's perspective.

Best Wishes,
    Fei Lang

2. Farming 25 man heroic now also.

3. Farming 25 man heroic now also.
    WTB Ragnaros fixes :3

4. First page has been updated with current progression.

Chop813

Chop Rogue Heroic content exp

I know i dont meet the requirements yet but just look at my resume and you'll see for yourself that as soon as I get 85 I can be a good addition to this guild.

I'll start off with a lil bit about me. I started back in Vanilla Chop(warrior)Bonechewer Server first Nefarion kill. Then began a shaman after the guild Blacklisted was disbanded. With this new guild we had to start from scratch took us about 3 weeks to down Rag then another 5 or 6 weeks to down Nefarion. We were about 2 weeks late for the start of AQ, which we hit a wall at Princess Huhuran.

At this point Naxx was starting and I pretty much gave up on progression so I decided to try and get my warrior to High Warlord. Ended quiting after General, just couldnt grind anymore plus I was still 3rd in line to get it. Ppl that tried to get HW will know what I'm talking about.

Start of BC I made a alliance dreanie shaman on Nathrezim. Kara(full clear), Grull(full), Mag(full) SSC(up to lady vashj) The Eye(up to kael'thas) Hyjal(up to Archimonde). BC just left a bad taste to the fact I never got last boss in of the 25 man Raids so I didnt even play WOTLK.

I came back at the start of FL, made a rogue which you will see in the armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...opnstab/simple

Mostly pvp for fun then DS(full) and some H DS progression. I think my MOP progression speaks for itself tho I did start raiding seriously at the start of ToT. I quit after H ToT progression was just too difficult for the quild I was in. I didnt even have Legendary Meta or Cloak and was topping meters on almost all the fights.

Anyways this ended up being alot longer application then I thought. Thx for reading. Have any questions dont hesitate.

6. I know i dont meet the requirements yet but just look at my resume and you'll see for yourself that as soon as I get 85 I can be a good addition to this guild.

I'll start off with a lil bit about me. I started back in Vanilla Chop(warrior)Bonechewer Server first Nefarion kill. Then began a shaman after the guild Blacklisted was disbanded. With this new guild we had to start from scratch took us about 3 weeks to down Rag then another 5 or 6 weeks to down Nefarion. We were about 2 weeks late for the start of AQ, which we hit a wall at Princess Huhuran.

At this point Naxx was starting and I pretty much gave up on progression so I decided to try and get my warrior to High Warlord. Ended quiting after General, just couldnt grind anymore plus I was still 3rd in line to get it. Ppl that tried to get HW will know what I'm talking about.

Start of BC I made a alliance dreanie shaman on Nathrezim. Kara(full clear), Grull(full), Mag(full) SSC(up to lady vashj) The Eye(up to kael'thas) Hyjal(up to Archimonde). BC just left a bad taste to the fact I never got last boss in of the 25 man Raids so I didnt even play WOTLK.

I came back at the start of FL, made a rogue which you will see in the armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...opnstab/simple

Mostly pvp for fun then DS(full) and some H DS progression. I think my MOP progression speaks for itself tho I did start raiding seriously at the start of ToT. I quit after H ToT progression was just too difficult for the quild I was in. I didnt even have Legendary Meta or Cloak and was topping meters on almost all the fights.

Anyways this ended up being alot longer application then I thought. Thx for reading. Have any questions dont hesitate.
    Make app on website. It's on the first page.

Chop813
    Man screw yall than.. takes you a year and you still dont have H FL cleared lmao

8. Man screw yall than.. takes you a year and you still dont have H FL cleared lmao
    No one on this server has FL HC fully cleared.

a13xa
    So, are you recruit ppl?

i have ilvl 382 rogue. in allmost Full PvE and have full pvp set too.
    ATM looking for guild who make both pve/pvp.
    Under pve i mean raids.
    Play solo in mmo - boring...
    Just want to be part of community.

Searching guild not for have a tag under my had, but to be useful in guild etc...

10. So, are you recruit ppl?

i have ilvl 382 rogue. in allmost Full PvE and have full pvp set too.
    ATM looking for guild who make both pve/pvp.
    Under pve i mean raids.
    Play solo in mmo - boring...
    Just want to be part of community.

Searching guild not for have a tag under my had, but to be useful in guild etc...
    Send an app on the website.

11. 420 blazin train going to Ragnaros heroic huehueuheuhu.

Diplodocus
    Man screw yall than.. takes you a year and you still dont have H FL cleared lmao
    Heroic Ragnaros has been "working" (*cough*) for about 48 hours, so dafuq is this dude talking about?

Oh, nvm, I see he's a bad ***, would have soloed him by now.

13. 169 wipes later. We killed Rag on HC.

14. Took us some time but did it , better later than never ! Now burgers for everyone lets party.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last