1. first of all, peregrine was not in the first round in the raid..he replaced someone in the 2nd round
    secondly, i really want you to record all the fights from now on while you make at least 1 rated bg per week....

keep the PVP alive

Andreiul

2. gentlemen please.
    why the hate from both sides.
    cant we just do a rated bg without having to say the other person is a noob? or got one shotted? or insult each other with snide comments?

let's just enjoy the game and have fun.

3. Cool, you guys did rated bg. Wish I was there. Still prefer PVE though. One of these days the main post will be updated.

4. Hey there, Toxic! I have a few things I would like to know more about, Before I drop an application on your site. Is there any possibilitys that one could get in contact with an officer or possibly the GM for a shorter talk over a voiceprogram of your choice?

/Regards from an eager raider with experiance.

5. gentlemen please.
    why the hate from both sides.
    cant we just do a rated bg without having to say the other person is a noob? or got one shotted? or insult each other with snide comments?

let's just enjoy the game and have fun.
    It was fun i hope we make some rbg between us near future. Any guild interest in Rbg can contact us and we see best day to make it work.

6. Hey there, Toxic! I have a few things I would like to know more about, Before I drop an application on your site. Is there any possibilitys that one could get in contact with an officer or possibly the GM for a shorter talk over a voiceprogram of your choice?

/Regards from an eager raider with experiance.
    Yes, try to get a hold of an officer online and we will give you our Raidcall if you wish.

7. We have cleared the entire Siege of Wyrmrest Temple on 10 man (4/4).

8. And they say its impossible!

Congratz from Rize of the Fenix

9. We are now recruiting for DS25 normal and heroic in the upcoming weeks. Application questions will be changed to reflect newer content and gear minimum requirements will be heightened. Please apply at http://toxicmolten.shivtr.com/.

10. And also take your time when applying , 5 mins apply won't get you anywhere.

11. Completed 2 Dragon Soul 25s this week both 4/4 in under an hour. Looking for more people in order to run a 3rd and maybe 4th 25 man. Check first post for details on how to apply.

12. Did three DS25 mans this week. Average time for all was ~40 minutes each. Need some new bosses. Raiding is too quick and easy =(

13. You all get my free bump and burgers.Enjoy.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last