1. Moar bumbzor and also for new recruits welcome to the guild.

2. First post is updated a bit. The pictures from Dragon Soul will be uploaded sooner or later. In the meantime, <Toxic> has now been active on Greymane/Neltharion for 2 years+. Here are some old memories:

Our first guild LK kill after playing on WoTLK for 2 weeks when Cata got boring:
    Spoiler: Show

Old bug on Maloriak where he spawned 300 abberations =)

Realm first Magmaw 25 man heroic (one of the hardest fights back on 4.0.6):

Guild's first Cho'gall 25 man kill:

First Sinestra HC kill:

Realm first Ragnaros 25 man:

Old website design circa early 2012:

New website design on 04/19/2014:

And doing random stuff:

Hope to have more fun in the future! Happy Easter!

3. Great guild, i'm having lots of fun here :)

4. wheres the murloc ****ing a dudu ?

5. Oh god..The memories..I gotta thank you Gally for keeping the guild up for so much time and being the most awesome leader ever <3 I have the best memories here in the guild and hoping for more <3 <3 <3

Btw where's the Rag hc photo when we killed him :D
    MORE BTW: I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU STOLE MY PROTO DRAKE AFTER CAMPING HIM FOR MONTHS!

6. Oh god..The memories..I gotta thank you Gally for keeping the guild up for so much time and being the most awesome leader ever <3 I have the best memories here in the guild and hoping for more <3 <3 <3

Btw where's the Rag hc photo when we killed him :D
    MORE BTW: I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU STOLE MY PROTO DRAKE AFTER CAMPING HIM FOR MONTHS!
    Damn I can't find my first screenshot of beating Rag on HC. I think someone put it on website somewhere. But it was some intense sh*t after 170 wipes and bugged meteors + engulfing. Hardest fight I ever did.

7. I have screenshot if you need it.Not some good one but still a screenshot.

Heraror
    Hey there,

i know that u only accept via ur webpage, but i wanna ask u just a few things before i apply there. Do u still searching for new players to join ur raidgroups and guild?

I??m 23y old and playing on molten for 1 year now. I have clear exp in FL (Hc included) and DS (3/7 HC) on blizz servers. I like to play all roles and classes, so i??m a little allrounder, but my favourite is still dk and warrior.
    So which classes/role u actual need the most? I have on Neltharion a warrior dps 378, a druid tank 380 and a mage 380 (arcan/fire). Do i have a chance to join u with one of these chars or do u need other class?

PM me or reply on this post soon :)
    Greetings Heraror

9. Hey there,

i know that u only accept via ur webpage, but i wanna ask u just a few things before i apply there. Do u still searching for new players to join ur raidgroups and guild?

I??m 23y old and playing on molten for 1 year now. I have clear exp in FL (Hc included) and DS (3/7 HC) on blizz servers. I like to play all roles and classes, so i??m a little allrounder, but my favourite is still dk and warrior.
    So which classes/role u actual need the most? I have on Neltharion a warrior dps 378, a druid tank 380 and a mage 380 (arcan/fire). Do i have a chance to join u with one of these chars or do u need other class?

PM me or reply on this post soon :)
    Greetings Heraror
    Classes we need the most are also listed on the sidebar at our website although offhand I can probably say we don't need many dks or warriors unless they have really competitive offspecs as well.

10. Sup with this sudden forum activity , I like it :D

11. Sup with this sudden forum activity , I like it :D
    Im around , which makes Gally happy.Enuf said.

12. Im around , which makes Gally happy.Enuf said.
    I hear rumor that you are epicfailing SoO hc , d hell mang

13. Rumors are rumors , never underestimate my knowledge.

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last