1. July 6, 2012  
    Damn nice. I think we're doing BoT tomorrow. Halfus is pretty easy, how is V/T?

2. July 6, 2012  
    Damn nice. I think we're doing BoT tomorrow. Halfus is pretty easy, how is V/T?
    Valiona and Theralion.. hmm are abit bugg.. :S .. twilight realm .. too many blue balls .. means u go in there.. u will probably get killed .. =/ .. but if you do get in there.. try to walk slowly and not pannic to the portal out..
    hmm another thing.. theralion does the 100%+ dps / heal thingy on everyone.. which means melee cant dps him at all .. when you fight vs him.. =/ .. in that stage u should split everyone 10 yards from eachother.. also notice valiona's deep breathe which can be in the left , mid , right side of the room.. you should say on raid-call where she is .. because also.. u will go to the twilight realm..
    also . . their loot is abit bugged like magmaw thingy.. u have to relog to get it .. so dont pannic.. =) ..

3. July 9, 2012  
    bump , bot schedule day will be published soon

4. bumping this up , ascendant council will be dead soon *****es. And there is nothing u can do! Toxic <3

5. bumping this up , ascendant council will be dead soon *****es. And there is nothing u can do! Toxic <3
    woot can't wait!

Valiona and Halfus have become really doable now with the new update! :D

6. Good job on 1 shotting Halfus and Valiona/Theralion this week. Ezmode. Now to work on Ascendant Council more.

7. ascendant council very interesting fight but after all those wipes when we finally killed them i so feel like not doing it again till they fix phase 3 :)

8. ascendant council very interesting fight but after all those wipes when we finally killed them i so feel like not doing it again till they fix phase 3 :)
    i wish it was only phase 3 xDDDDD entire fight seems bugged as hell.. anyways , we are in need of : shamans (dpsers ele + enhacement) , rogues!! , boomkins , spriests http://toxicmolten.shivtr.com/ other classes are welcome also... we also look for more pvpers (healers) for rated bgs.. =)

9. BUMP first topic layout changed :D

10. BUMP first topic layout changed :D
    Wow, looks sick. You did that?

11. Wow, looks sick. You did that?
    yep :) thought it could use a lil change haha

12. Hello

I am a WotLK player that is doing PvP on Warsong while waiting for the PvE content to be fixed, and also searching for a nice guild to go along with the soon to be fixed content. I also like how this thread & your website is presented and i thought in giving it a try.

My character is a holy priest that i used to play on deepholm & that it got moved because of the server removal. It isn??t a super awesome priest as i havent played with it in more than one month so it still misses a lot of good for raid piece but its still pretty decent for a raid run ( i cant log in now but i think that the item level is around 350 )

Do you need holy priests?

13. Hello

I am a WotLK player that is doing PvP on Warsong while waiting for the PvE content to be fixed, and also searching for a nice guild to go along with the soon to be fixed content. I also like how this thread & your website is presented and i thought in giving it a try.

My character is a holy priest that i used to play on deepholm & that it got moved because of the server removal. It isn??t a super awesome priest as i havent played with it in more than one month so it still misses a lot of good for raid piece but its still pretty decent for a raid run ( i cant log in now but i think that the item level is around 350 )

Do you need holy priests?
    every class atm is welcome.. :).. if u wanna join.. well you know the site.. make app there.. =)

First 123412 ... Last