1. bump i guess... x) gj on the raids lately.. :D

2. Well we killed Cho'gall with the alt run today and FINALLY got a token...

3. Bump for Guild Level 19 and another Cho'gall kill (without a token =/).

4. baintok

Name:baintok
    Class:shammy
    Specrot/resto.ench
    Item level:361355

My Experience:I've play since 2.3 in retail until 3.3.5 in wrath after this i quit so i choose to play in private servers.In my retail exp i've downed every single boss in BC and in WOTLK (except LK 25h).now im focusing to down all bwd bot boss.I know all of the scripts(I love watching WoW streams and tankspot guides).For my free time i usually hit the gym play soccer with friends.Other games i am playing are borderlands 2 , league of legends.If you wish you can add me in LoL EUW:nick Despicabull so we can play together when we are out of WOW i have RC,TS and any other comunication devise that is required i am online between 9-12 in the morning and 17-23,24 in the evening .I'll be happy if i join your guild.
    Sincerely:baintok

5. Name:baintok
    Class:shammy
    Specrot/resto.ench
    Item level:361355

My Experience:I've play since 2.3 in retail until 3.3.5 in wrath after this i quit so i choose to play in private servers.In my retail exp i've downed every single boss in BC and in WOTLK (except LK 25h).now im focusing to down all bwd bot boss.I know all of the scripts(I love watching WoW streams and tankspot guides).For my free time i usually hit the gym play soccer with friends.Other games i am playing are borderlands 2 , league of legends.If you wish you can add me in LoL EUW:nick Despicabull so we can play together when we are out of WOW i have RC,TS and any other comunication devise that is required i am online between 9-12 in the morning and 17-23,24 in the evening .I'll be happy if i join your guild.
    Sincerely:baintok
    I would apply on the website from the first page. Also, bump for another full BWD25 clear. Good job everyone.

6. Finished a full BWD25 clear in almost 2 hours but server DCed -.-

7. Though I wasn't there gj clearing bot 10 in 40 mins and fully clearing BoT 25 today proud of u guys x))

8. Killed Council on 25 man tonight. Grats to all.

9. Full BWD25 clear including Chimaeron on heroic in 2 hours (had a small problem where sometimes people "lag" out when you switch the difficulty from 25 man Heroic to 25 man Normal and half of the raid had to sit back in the queue: not the first time this has happened).

Current Progress is:
    BH
    10 / 25 man runs

BWD
    10-man : 5/6
    10-man hc: 2/6
    25-man : 5/6
    25-man hc: 1/6

BoT
    10-man : 4/4 completed on 23/8
    25-man : 4/4

And now Guild level 25!

10. Guild reached lvl 25 :) proud of u all

11. when willllll ms XARANA (MENMAAA :D) Going to update the progression here?.. =/
    Killed magmaw on HC yesterday.. proud of u alllll :) :D:D:D:D <3

12. I finalllyyy got off my lazy *** lol.
    Updated the first page as you wanted!

First ... 3456715 ... Last