1. I finalllyyy got off my lazy *** lol.
    Updated the first page as you wanted!
    awww.. thank you =P

2. I finalllyyy got off my lazy *** lol.
    Updated the first page as you wanted!
    Looks epic.

3. Cho'gall down on 25 man tonight. Good job to all!

Funny shadow bolts from the ground =)

4. Just applied, good luck to me lol.
    GJ on Cho'Gall.

5. applications will be answered from now on weekends only.. xd thanks for you patienece

6. Magmaw is dead on 25 man heroic tonight. Script is terrible. That is all.

Loot was:
    Incineratus -> Chim Restoration Druid
    Molten Tantrum Boots -> Chancey Blood/Frost DK aka Pro Worm Kiter
    Breastplate of Avenging Flame -> Apolos Holy Paladin
    Gauntlets of the Forlorn Conqueror -> Kokrem the Unlucky Protection Paladin
    Gauntlets of the Forlorn Protector -> Koilieh Restoration/Elemental Shaman

SUMMARY PROGRESSION:
    BH
    10/25 man runs

BWD
    10-man : 5/6
    10-man hc: 2/6
    25-man : 5/6
    25-man hc: 2/6

BoT
    10-man : 4/4 completed on 23/8
    25-man : 4/4

FeiLang
    Hello all,
    I am creating a guild list. Can you respond in my post. Is your guild language predominantly english? I listed you as a 25 man guild. Enjoy!

8. Hello all,
    I am creating a guild list. Can you respond in my post. Is your guild language predominantly english? I listed you as a 25 man guild. Enjoy!
    Yes, we are english speaking.

Diplodocus
    u no spik ingrish

10. Typical sign-ups for a Toxic Raid: 45 sign-ups

Typical participation before raid invites: 40 online

Cleared BoT25 man no wipes, 90 minutes. Still kinda slow.

EDIT: Magmaw 25 man heroic dead again.

Loot was:
    Akirus the Worm-Breaker -> Brayson Fury Warrior
    Lava Spine -> Bohsia Frost DK
    Leggings of Lethal Force -> Waywatcher Marksmanship Hunter
    Breastplate of Avenging Flame -> Bokscar Holy Paladin
    Gauntlets of the Forlorn Conqueror -> Apolos Holy Paladin
    Gauntlets of the Forlorn Protector -> Waywatcher Marksmanship Hunter

11. <Toxic> has killed the Snowman boss (with a little help from the community for a 40/40 man raid)! Drops were 7 random pieces of loot from BoT.

12. GJ... again reminding that applications are answered only on weekends... and will request better applicationers.. 1 field missing without a reason = auto reject.. thank you :)

cbaby

apply

Hello, my name is C Zhao. I am from USA. I am a college student that don't have much to do in my free time. So i decided to play WOW for my free time that i have. I am 20 years old and also have a job. I also played Rune-scape too but, i rather stick on WOW because it's more fun. I enjoy playing WOW and having a great time with my guildy with happiness and laughs. :p

WOW EXP.

I have played this realm for about 1 year now. I feel like i am confident about almost everything , but there is still a lot to learn, it just take time to know and learn more here. I am pretty confident about raids. I know how to follow directions and not fool around when in a raid. Fooling around and not listening to the leader will waste a good amount of time for everybody. Always being on time for raid is very important too, because this will save time for the raid. I do not RAGE on a raid or to anyone if wipe or taking forever to start. A raid is mostly all about being a good listener and time for it. Also " Rebuffing the whole raid doesn't take more than 1-2min". ^^

Also having a schedule for raiding is a very good idea, so people will be there and on time.
    Also help to organize everything. :)

Also joining a guild is not to just raid, but to help each others as a guild-mate or member.

I am a very active player that is willing to help any of my guildy that is in need of help.
    Such as, doing RDF or premade battleground, raids, or even leveling !! :D

FOR Arena, I haven't started yet, since no gears.

Character

The character or toon that i wanted to join this guild with is my (PRIEST) name = Seeman Ilevel 347
    I'm not going to talk about my gear, but i will talking about some of my experience with a priest. I am working on Jew-crafting right now but not fully done, and looking forward for more professions. Well my spec for raid are holy / shadow. When i heal the raid, i just don't just heal my group but everybody(WHOLE RAID). I just don't spam AOE HEALS, but i also use flash heal or blind heals too, which i see is very useful. :D I always try my best to keep my raid alive if i can, Healing is very fun and enjoying to me but there is still a lot to learn also.

Why I want to join this GUILD

I want to join this Guild because I heard this guild is very active and is the type of guild i would want to join. Joining this Guild will give me the chance to build up more skills and be better. I believe i can learn more from this Guild and experiences more. Not just in Raids but in anything, I also have mic. for guilds to communicate in raids, battlegrounds, or anything.

Well Thanks for your time for reading my app.
    I am looking forward to join this guild and become better.

Thanks again for your time.

P.S If you have any question please let me know :)

First ... 4567816 ... Last