1. You still recruit, i've just came back after 2 years off. In-game name "Tclame" my play time around 2PM-5PM realm time. I'm a try-hard player in Cata (Molten) in both PVPV/PVE. Hope i can join for a lot of fun! Thanks and have a good game xD

2. Are you guys still playing? I just recently started again.

3. This exactly what im lookin for ... just leveled account to 90 and begin to gear it but when i log in i get this text "This account needs to be converted to a Battle.net Account" how i can log in ?!?!?

Also ive cleared all MoP raids in retail on HC and were raid leader on SoO progress
    If im able to log in someday id like to play with u if possible ... i know tactic to kill everyboss on 10man or 25man in MoP raids

4. Are you guys still playing? I just recently started again.
    I don't think many are still playing here sadly. =(

This exactly what im lookin for ... just leveled account to 90 and begin to gear it but when i log in i get this text "This account needs to be converted to a Battle.net Account" how i can log in ?!?!?

Also ive cleared all MoP raids in retail on HC and were raid leader on SoO progress
    If im able to log in someday id like to play with u if possible ... i know tactic to kill everyboss on 10man or 25man in MoP raids
    I think you have to use a log in name that isn't in email format? I forgot because I haven't played here in forever.

5. Hi Gally and everybody from Toxic ! Its Supernova! Happy to see some of you still here, at least on forums!

Im playing on horde side, but also have some ally chars 555+ so if you ever come back let me know! <3

6. I don't think many are still playing here sadly. =(

I think you have to use a log in name that isn't in email format? I forgot because I haven't played here in forever.
    Sorry for late reply i never got notification. If you still play pm me your steam or smth.

7. Hi Gally and everybody from Toxic ! Its Supernova! Happy to see some of you still here, at least on forums!

Im playing on horde side, but also have some ally chars 555+ so if you ever come back let me know! <3
    Whats your IG?

8. Sanitsura on ally side, and on horde: Nokja, Danielle.
    Do you have any horde side chars? If not, consider transfering, doing SoO HC gruns, quite successful. Hook me up.
    I have, Hytar, Insane and wind. I am guildless atm :(

9. Have points? Come switch horde ok?

10. Have points? Come switch horde ok?
    All of those are already horde.

11. All of those are already horde.
    Whisper me tonight, ill be online on NOKJA from 6st. Hope you'll read this today.

12. Whisper me tonight, ill be online on NOKJA from 6st. Hope you'll read this today.
    Seems i were to late :S

13. Seems i were to late :S
    Nvm, i added you in friend list ingame so ill see when you log:)

14. I actually moved to retail so i dont think i will play in private servers.

15. June 9, 2018  
    Come to hades there is FL about to open. I added my steam to my profile if someone wish to add me there.
    Edited: June 9, 2018

First ... 1725262728 Last