1. bump -> recruiting 20 last people.. need srs people which willing to be a part of our guild :D

Ikkiphoenix
    No one took the photo of Chimaeron achievement heroic? (25 ppl)

3. No one took the photo of Chimaeron achievement heroic? (25 ppl)
    progression will be updated soon.. :)... few more applications.. and we close the recruitments..
    tip for those who make application: take some time and effort while writing your application.. like we did on the site and guild .

4. I submitted my application on site
    pls check it

character name: Pesaramu

iLevel Of Main Character

Race and Class
    Worgen Hunter
    check your email for the result...
    recruiting last 15 members , applications might not be answered for 5 days (since i'm going for vacation.. ) after making application.. you will get the result in your email that you've submitted if you can't find it in your email.. then contact us in game

5. bump.. just came from vacation.. will reply to all applicationers.. x) thanks for patience..

Ducksauce123
    Hey i just got accepted in to the guild (char name: raughing) who should i contact in game for an invite? thx

7. Hey i just got accepted in to the guild (char name: raughing) who should i contact in game for an invite? thx
    if you get accepted , just contact anyone from the guild to get invited. they'll redirect u to a higher rank.. which will ivnite u , updating rectruiment thread soon..

8. i just applied and hope that will join u guys :)

9. i just applied and hope that will join u guys :)
    check your mail for the result.. ;)

10. Thank you very much sir :)
    i will whisper someone online to invite me :)

11. bump , updated some our the recruitment

12. updating recruitment thread tommorow .... fully cleared BoT x)..

13. Good job to all who killed TAC and Cho'gall! :D

14. pic of clearing cho'gall.. we update the recruitment thread soon.. with a much better pics.. xD....

First 1234513 ... Last