Diplodocus
    My point is that gear and knowledge of the game comes gradually. Having good and friendly members is countered by limiting it by gear. It's one of the biggest mistakes of guilds and clans.
    Your argument doesn't really add up. A large and established guild must limit its recruitment, and taking steps to do so actually demonstrates experienced and effective guild management. Suggesting that guild management is "inexperienced" just because you don't like one particular recruitment requirement isn't a valid position to take. You have no inside information to support this statement and your sweeping comment that this is "the biggest mistake that guilds can make" is overly simplistic and naive.

I understand frustration with players that require unrealistic levels of gear before joining their heroic Hogger raid, but I personally believe that setting a (low) level of required gear is a useful additional tool to wean out people that aren't really interested, capable, or dedicated enough. It's not the only requirement, that's quite clear, and it's not so impossible to imagine that "good and friendly" members could have also run more than one heroic dungeon on this server before joining the guild.

The main point being that the requirement is a very gentle one. Despite being an end-game raiding guild, they're not asking for members to have the best gear available. Experience and "knowledge of the game" is expected though.

Mockingjay
    Today's 60min full clear for 25man bot, is our new record? Really great raid btw lovely guild.

3. We did Magmaw on 25 heroic again today for the lawls. Server patch keeps getting delayed and delayed and delayed and the server is nearly dead. Toxic is a bit "inactive" because of this but we can still get enough people together for fast 25 man raids. Applications are also very selective now. Of the past 20 apps, only 2 have got accepted.

4. It's been like it over 3 months ELLIS lol.

5. The ilvl-limitation alone shows inexperienced leadership.
    This comment shows lack of brain , why to accept people which can't gear themselves on dungeons and professions ? The ilvl limit is raid ilvl limit -_- coming to a raid with less than 350 ilvl will just make you useless . And giving more chances to wipe the raids due lack of dps/healing/tanking(more like dying in 1shot) .
    350 ilvl is easy to get if you have brain.

6. We did Magmaw 25 heroic again first attempt. Forgot to place guild cauldron also >.< Was supposed to be a warm-up attempt.

7. Great guild with great players . Keep going guys !

8. In case some people are confused, we are as follows for progression:
    BH
    10 / 25 man runs

BWD
    10-man : 5/6
    10-man hc: 3/6
    25-man : 5/6
    25-man hc: 2/6

BoT
    10-man : 4/4 completed on 8/23/2012
    25-man : 4/4

SirQuorion
    Comming back to the game when realm is updated. I was horde but my guild disolved, dissapeared and more of my friends transfered to Alliance... So I did too 3 days ago.

Are you accepting new people beggining this patch?

I have experience Raiding (Some TBC Raids[never could SWP], ICC and BWD/BoT/BH and have 2200 2v2 Exp on this realm (2300 from warsong) and some 3v3.

I guess you have an Application Form on your forum but the page isn't loading for me.

10. alliance on nelth has a pve guild? holy **** news to me.

SirQuorion
    How much time does it takes for an App being reviewed?

Diplodocus
    How much time does it takes for an App being reviewed?
    The guild is due for a cleanup soon, that might delay a response. Also, as stated above, recruitment is highly selective atm due to high population. Be patient.

13. May 1, 2013  
    We don't check them often because more often than not, the applicants either are bad or not serious. These are the last 16 people who applied that got a response.
    Spoiler: Show

14. May 10, 2013  

15. May 10, 2013  
    Diplodocus
    Congrats to Smellis for the first of many bears.

First ... 67891018 ... Last