1. Quitting Molten soon TM :)
    At least the game,il prolly lurk forums :P

Cant give up on it ,gotta giggle and have fun from time to time.
    After i experience those oranges :)
    AMG Pere don't go... :(

2. Sowwy,no time,too busy with IRL.
    I rarely log now as it is,once per 2 ,3 days for 5-10 mins.

Just waiting for legendary to see it and experience it and poof.

p.S

Working hard on my forearm,still 5-9 months to see some real advantage in power (so fah very gut) :)

3. Sowwy,no time,too busy with IRL.
    I rarely log now as it is,once per 2 ,3 days for 5-10 mins.
    I am not playing much since December, but I sorted most important things already, so I will put nerd mode on, on the first weeks of MoP :D

4. We are in need of an Expectional Mages, Protection Paladins and Blood DK`s

Apply http://www.toxicmolten.shivtr.com/

5. HI! I noticed that you require 380 ilvl for the guild... but i dont really understand anything pve , how do you farm that equipment?

6. HI! I noticed that you require 380 ilvl for the guild... but i dont really understand anything pve , how do you farm that equipment?
    I haven't leveled up a character in a long time but I suppose you'd have to get crafted pvp pieces for 377 ilvl then farm a ton of justice points to get all 378 justice gear in order to replace those pvp pieces. Start getting into Firelands 10/25 pugs in order to get rep and possibly items. Do your daily RDF HC for valor for a week or two in order to buy a few valor pieces. At this point, you can maybe slip into a DS pug and potentially get lucky with gear. This should put you easily over 380 ilvl.

7. Hi! I just signed up in your website. How long does it take my application to be processed? Thank you!

8. Hi! I just signed up in your website. How long does it take my application to be processed? Thank you!
    Usually it takes around 1-3 days.

9. On 20.9 21.38 server time we finally managed to kill Madness Of Deathwing 10 Heroic

Loot
    Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps - Pasuskuro
    Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind - Mangolina
    Reins of the Blazing Drake - Barlenor

First ... 101819202122 ... Last