1. June 9, 2012  

[A] Toxic Pve/PvP Guild Recruiting!

BACKGROUND

<Toxic> is a guild that originally came from another private WoTLK server. We try to have fun by doing content together and helping each other when we can. Most of our active members are from Europe but we have many members from all over the world.

OUR GOALS

- Forming a small, strong group of friends which will support and raid with each other
    - Completing all Mists of Pandaria content available
    - Raiding in comfortable times, allowing our members to combine real life and in game activities

OUR REQUIREMENTS

- Level 90 + 500 ilvl (this is easily obtainable once you have completed justice farms)
    - Ambitious to be a part of our guild and to participate whether it be for PVE or PVP
    - Willing to learn Mists of Pandaria tactics/rotations (keeping an open mind!)
    - Being respectful, friendly, and serious
    - DBM addon + TeamSpeak program
    - To apply you need to visit our
    guild site @ www.toxicmolten.shivtr.com

OUR RAIDING DAYS & TIMES

- Raid time is in 18:00 server time
    - We have steady raids throughout the week.

Summary:
    -
    Sunday - ToT25 main run/ToT10
    - Monday - ToES10/MSV10 HC
    - Tuesday - ToES10/MSV10 HC
    - Wednesday - ToT10
    - Thursday - ToT10
    - Friday - ToT10
    - Saturday - ToES25/ToT10

OUR PROGRESSION

Spoiler: Show

SUMMARY PROGRESSION:

Snowman
    40-man: 1/1

Baradin Hold
    10-man: 3/3
    25-man: 3/3

Blackwing Descent
    10-man: 5/6
    10-man HC: 3/6
    25-man: 5/6
    25-man HC: 2/6

Bastion of Twilight
    10-man: 4/4 completed on 08-23-2012
    10-man HC: 4/5 (Sinestra HC completed on 01-10-2014)
    25-man: 4/4

Throne of the Four Winds
    10-man: 2/2
    10-man HC: 2/2 completed on 05-31-2014

Firelands
    10-man: 7/7
    10-man HC: 7/7 completed on 10-17-2013
    25-man: 7/7 completed on 08-27-2013
    25-man HC: 6/7

Dragon Soul
    10-man: 8/8
    10-man HC: 7/8 (Deathwing HC completed on 09-20-2014)
    25-man: 8/8
    25-man HC: 6/8

Mogu'shan Vaults
    10-man: 6/6 completed on 01-2015
    10-man HC: 6/6 completed on 05-18-2015

Terrace of Endless Spring
    10-man: 4/4 completed on 03-02-2015
    25-man: 4/4 completed on 03-08-2015

Throne of Thunder
    10-man: 11/11
    25-man: 11/11

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Recruitment status: MEDIUM

- Our guild website: www.toxicmolten.shivtr.com - application is a must! We use the guild website to schedule our raiding days and times!

- Additional information such as guild rules are found on the website.

- For more questions, contact us in game -

Gally | Xarana | Alerisa | Asdfmovietwo | Brayson | Razethos | Bokscar | Cvvrle
    or just ask a member to redirect you to an officer available.
    Edited: October 11, 2015

2. June 9, 2012  
    Just a comment - You know that gear can be acquired, while he knows what to do. But you can't teach an ***** new "tricks".

But anyways, gl with the guild.

3. June 9, 2012  
    Just a comment - You know that gear can be acquired, while he knows what to do. But you can't teach an ***** new "trinks".

No offence but.. trinks? Could you explain what you mean by that? Is it a weird combo for things and tricks? :p And to who or what are you reffing to ?

Anyways this is a fun and progressive guild, hopefully to see some new faces in it soon. :D

spokeone01
    love being in this guild :D:D.. will be happy for more fun people :)

5. bumppping it up , we need : warlocks , shamans , rogues , hunters !!! (All classes are welcome! but those we are extremly lack of)

6. No offence but.. trinks? Could you explain what you mean by that? Is it a weird combo for things and tricks? :p And to who or what are you reffing to ?

Anyways this is a fun and progressive guild, hopefully to see some new faces in it soon. :D
    He means that you guys shouldn't make a specific ilvl required.

However i would like to join.

Class: Frost/unholy dk

What i can add:
    Well not much i'm not very good in pve but i have 2.2k+ experience in the 2v2 bracket.
    Actually i hate pve :)

What i expect:
    Daily premades/5s. Orgrimmar raids allthough it is hard to raid orgri with this lagg lol, but maybe later...

My gear:
    At the moment i just hit 85 a week ago but i have 332 ilvl and 2900 CP so i can get 340+ but i want to spare them for my pvp weapon so would i be able to join?

Why this guild?
    well, it's the only pvp/pve guild

7. He means that you guys shouldn't make a specific ilvl required.

However i would like to join.

Class: Frost/unholy dk

What i can add:
    Well not much i'm not very good in pve but i have 2.2k+ experience in the 2v2 bracket.
    Actually i hate pve :)

What i expect:
    Daily premades/5s. Orgrimmar raids allthough it is hard to raid orgri with this lagg lol, but maybe later...

My gear:
    At the moment i just hit 85 a week ago but i have 332 ilvl and 2900 CP so i can get 340+ but i want to spare them for my pvp weapon so would i be able to join?

Why this guild?
    well, it's the only pvp/pve guild
    U are accepted (due to the application on our website..) however.. we don't read applications on this post.. :)... (sorry if i offended u in someway by saying that) - applications on our site only.. x)

8. U are accepted (due to the application on our website..) however.. we don't read applications on this post.. :)... (sorry if i offended u in someway by saying that) - applications on our site only.. x)
    Well, i wrote i in here too because i couldn't find any way to see if i was applied or not :)

9. Well, i wrote i in here too because i couldn't find any way to see if i was applied or not :)
    check your email.. x) .. (spam folder maybe) .. try to contact someone in guld online in game for invite.. :)

10. in great need of ; Rogues , Warlocks , Hunter , Shaman ! (recruiting all classes , but these are in great lack)

11. bumpppp...need few more people :)

12. July 2, 2012  

13. July 5, 2012  

killed halfus and valiona and theralion.. no picture for halfus because server crashed.. abit after we got the kill.. and we lost all the loot -_-
    apply online ;) http://toxicmolten.shivtr.com/

12311 ... Last