1. Wtb heroic so it is actually worth raiding :P.

2. So we did our first guild Dragon Soul 25 man with the new bosses. I will post thoughts about the fights. All are easy and took basically 1 try. The only boss that caused us problems was Ultraxion where we wiped for over an hour because of some input lag on the Heroic Will button. People were clicking the button well in advance of Hour of Twilight going off but it "lagged" and didn't port them out of the twilight realm. This happened to many people and we found no real way to fix it other than having all 25 people get lucky which was extremely annoying.

Anyway here is a picture:

3. I smell a realm first 25man MoD?:>

4. I smell a realm first 25man MoD?:>
    You are right. Its Realm First 25 Madness.

5. I just HAD to turn my *** for the group picture.

6. 8 groups cleaned Dragon Soul 8/8 Including Realm First 25 man Madness Of Deathwing. Now give us heroic content. :P

7. Bumb recruitment is still open for expectional people for upcoming Heroic Dragon Soul.

8. Patiently waiting for legendary yo!

Flashy231

Raid times

I was wondering do you raid only at 18:00pm ST? Or do you have other raid times?

Thanks, and sorry to bother with probably an annoying question. (altough its not altogether useless, free bump? o_O?)

10. I was wondering do you raid only at 18:00pm ST? Or do you have other raid times?

Thanks, and sorry to bother with probably an annoying question. (altough its not altogether useless, free bump? o_O?)
    Raid times have varied from 16:00ST to 19:00ST but usually the main raids are at 18:00ST. Btw we have done DS25 the other day with 0 wipes in 90 minutes total time. Gonna start doing at least 3 DS25s a week.

11. Patiently waiting for legendary yo!
    Get your legendary and gimme coins :P MoP is coming soonÔäó

12. Get your legendary and gimme coins :P MoP is coming soon™
    Quitting Molten soon TM :)
    At least the game,il prolly lurk forums :P

Cant give up on it ,gotta giggle and have fun from time to time.
    After i experience those oranges :)

First ... 91718192021 ... Last