1. Has a lot of bugs when you get ported to the other platforms and a few other things but we did it.

2. Has a lot of bugs when you get ported to the other platforms and a few other things but we did it.

everyone just says has a few bugs..but still doable but none cares to tell how they killed it and why is every guild that killed it hiding UI..if u ask me its not doable the normal way cuz as soon as party gets summoned to panda it wipes ou the raid.. so im really curious how ppl kill sha with A FEW BUGS BUT STILL DOABLE.

3. everyone just says has a few bugs..but still doable but none cares to tell how they killed it and why is every guild that killed it hiding UI..if u ask me its not doable the normal way cuz as soon as party gets summoned to panda it wipes ou the raid.. so im really curious how ppl kill sha with A FEW BUGS BUT STILL DOABLE.
    Everyone finds a way to kill it, we found ours and we did it.

Applications are open .

4. Everyone finds a way to kill it, we found ours and we did it.

Applications are open .
    ye thats the answer i was looking for thanks

clearly not a legit way that u have found

5. ye thats the answer i was looking for thanks

Panda platform was spamming too many orbs so the people that got ported there died shortly afterwards. If they just stood behind the pillars, the orbs either didn't spawn or very little spawned (but then we couldn't kill the panda). So we kept pulling until the 5 lowest dps and/or healer + tank got ported. They died and the 5 remaining people with Sha were there until the boss died. You need really good dps in order for this to work or the group with Sha will eventually get ported to the panda platform as well and nobody will be left at Sha. We did one healer and I tanked. I used healing pots + lay on hands so when the healer got ported, I would be able to survive without a dedicated healer. Good luck until they fix the panda platform.

We are looking for more players to run 2x 25 mans. So apply at www.toxicmolten.shivtr.com!

6. We put time in finding a good way to kill Sha of Fear without hacking or anything alike. Saying it's not a legit way is pretty dumb; private servers aren't legit in the first place, if the normal way isn't working, doing a different thing is pretty normal. If you kill Will of the Emperor, it's not legit either since the way everybody follows isn't the normal one. We found a way that works without -any- kind of cheating.

If you want our way to kill Sha of Fear, feel free to apply and we'll see what comes from your application. You don't ask a baker for his recipes, you don't ask a magician for his secrets and tricks, same reason why we won't explain our method of killing Sha.

7. ye thats the answer i was looking for thanks

Why do I smell jealous here??

Look mate, legit way maybe in retail, here into Molten you play the game, how developers released to us. If they fix it later, which probably all of our guild players and many other pray to working fine. We will again kill it. By the way BigBadR said it clearly.

Peace

8. Has a lot of bugs when you get ported to the other platforms and a few other things but we did it.

Woohoo! GJ everyone :D

And to the haters, why would anyone tell you anything? Wanna kill it? Figure it out on your own. Quite simple...

9. Panda platform was spamming too many orbs so the people that got ported there died shortly afterwards. If they just stood behind the pillars, the orbs either didn't spawn or very little spawned (but then we couldn't kill the panda). So we kept pulling until the 5 lowest dps and/or healer + tank got ported. They died and the 5 remaining people with Sha were there until the boss died. You need really good dps in order for this to work or the group with Sha will eventually get ported to the panda platform as well and nobody will be left at Sha. We did one healer and I tanked. I used healing pots + lay on hands so when the healer got ported, I would be able to survive without a dedicated healer. Good luck until they fix the panda platform.

We are looking for more players to run 2x 25 mans. So apply at www.toxicmolten.shivtr.com!
    lol lies..if 5ppl died at panda the remaining will be pulled there aswell, but doesnt matter i already know how u did it and ofc it is "not" cheating, but who cares according to ur posts its private server therefor u can exploit and its totally fine to do so otherwise u cant kill the damn boss.

Not to mention even pug 25man uses that method now and kills sha with ease.

10. Woohoo! GJ everyone :D

And to the haters, why would anyone tell you anything? Wanna kill it? Figure it out on your own. Quite simple...
    Maybe they need a guide. "How to kill simple Sha of Fear into Molten" haha ^^

11. Maybe they need a guide. "How to kill simple Sha of Fear into Molten" haha ^^
    pugs dont need guides they find an exploit and use it thats how it is on molten..

12. 10m sha Kill video up on our recruitment thread. Would love to see Yours

First ... 122021222324 ... Last