1. Yes,it is personal rating and win ratio.

2. Updating this thread.
    We're,like always,looking for new active and exceptionally skilled players.
    If you're interested,make an application on our forum.
    Regards

Europe
    Do you guys have any 2vs2 3vs3 teams in top5 atm?

4. Four teams in top5 in 3's and two in top5 in 2's.Armory hasn't been updated for a long time so this might not be 100% accurate.

Europe
    Thx for the infos, gl with the guild.

jpeg
    Hello friends,

Equinox from now on is officially "INACTIVE" that means that we didin't quit the server or disbanded guild and such, we just taking a break. There is no ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) when we will be active as before, due most of officers took vocation 'an most of them went on retail to play MoP (Mists of Pandaria).
    -
    Forum Equinox will be alive for a decent time, that means that u can feel free to enjoy community as we did before. Theres no reason for closing and putting community under maintaince. Till futher news stay cool as always.

Regards,
    Meinkampf

7. Guild is now up and running again,preparing for 4.3
    We're open for applications and new members and if you are interested in joining and meet requierements,please make application on our website.

8. We're looking for healers - resto shamans/druids and hpalas for rated bg teams.
    Also need dk-s (with blood offspec) and hunters.
    Only exceptional apps will be considered.
    Regards

9. By far the guild with the most skilled and nice (skilled+nice? Ya rlly) players I've ever been in. Too bad I don't play on frostwolf anymore. But I hope to see you guys again with cross realm stuff ;)

10. By far the guild with the most skilled and nice (skilled+nice? Ya rlly) players I've ever been in. Too bad I don't play on frostwolf anymore. But I hope to see you guys again with cross realm stuff ;)
    Thanks mate,good luck and we also hope to meet you again :)

lovelykitty
    yeap,from me too!gl

12. Sharing some videos we made in last couple weeks :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kUZoQFdl0U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCRo92o7blE
    Thanks to Gogi for recording and editing.

13. Such a shame there aren't enough Restoration Shamans on Frostwolf in general. 4.3.4. is coming and good Restoration Shamans on horde can be counted with fingers of your right hand. :/

And I don't get why do people prefer Discipline Priests over Restoration Shamans, when Shamans are the best healers in the whole expansion.
    In addition, RLS, WLS, MLS, RMS are some of the best comps out there...

First 1234 ... Last