Bacur
    Such a shame there aren't enough Restoration Shamans on Frostwolf in general. 4.3.4. is coming and good Restoration Shamans on horde can be counted with fingers of your right hand. :/

And I don't get why do people prefer Discipline Priests over Restoration Shamans, when Shamans are the best healers in the whole expansion.
    In addition, RLS, WLS, MLS, RMS are some of the best comps out there...
    "HOCHU SINENKOGO!"

Resto shamans are the easiest healer spec to kill as 3 dps. And you will see a lot of them pretty soon.

Also SLT is not working atm :(

2. Bump for the best PvP Guild on Frostwolf.

3. DijanaLexvl:
    My personal opinion is that Equinox is dead , and it will never be like before , and Im not the only one who thinks like that . Sorry :|

Bumping this, cuz we are dead!
    3 teams in top5/2vs2.
    2 teams in top5/3vs3.

4. In a need of : resto shaman / holy pala / prot warrior / hunter

5. DijanaLexvl:
    My personal opinion is that Equinox is dead , and it will never be like before , and Im not the only one who thinks like that . Sorry :|

Bumping this, cuz we are dead!
    3 teams in top5/2vs2.
    2 teams in top5/3vs3.
    i see and join equinox alot in premade bg. u guys r still good. keep it up

6. I'm making a warr on Frostwolf. Your guild sounds nice :). I was RBG flag carrier on live servers in 4.0.6 i think it was. We were up kissing 2200 mmr, and with a 2050 rating so i have some xp there. Also i archieved 2k in 3s and 1980 in 2s as arms. Can I whisper someone when I'm 85?

7. You can go to our website and make an application. After that we will decide. :)

8. I'm making a warr on Frostwolf. Your guild sounds nice :). I was RBG flag carrier on live servers in 4.0.6 i think it was. We were up kissing 2200 mmr, and with a 2050 rating so i have some xp there. Also i archieved 2k in 3s and 1980 in 2s as arms. Can I whisper someone when I'm 85?
    PM me ingame if you need more info.Ingame name Goliatus.

9. i had lots of respect 2 ur guild. but 2day i see exploit guild in rated bg. all stack flask and scrolls. gbok, 3 stam scrolls, regualr inscription scrolls with normal might, priest buff, druid buffs and several flask again. sad to see such a great pvp guild exploit to win. i would be careful now since it is bannable and i will report u entire guild of 10 ppl in premade for exploit.

10. i had lots of respect 2 ur guild. but 2day i see exploit guild in rated bg. all stack flask and scrolls. gbok, 3 stam scrolls, regualr inscription scrolls with normal might, priest buff, druid buffs and several flask again. sad to see such a great pvp guild exploit to win. i would be careful now since it is bannable and i will report u entire guild of 10 ppl in premade for exploit.
    Just wanted to tell you that I don't know what you are talking about cause I wasn't in those groups. BUT currently you can have as much as buffs as you want like in 4.0.6, but you don't get stats from repeating buffs. First druid buff doesn't stack with kings or inscription scrolls. 2nd- stamina scrolls can stack only with the real buff and not with itself. Currently you are telling me that they had so many buffs which would mean that they had like 200k hp+ each member. Instead they had repeating buffs which didn't give them any stats. I myself ended up a few days ago in a bg with like 15 buffs and I had only 9.1k agility and 139k hp. Please read about buffs and how they work before coming in our thread and posting things like this.

11. Show me a screen how we "stacked" all this buffs lol

12. Next time when you lose in rateds,don't flame on forums and post this nonsense,it's pointless.
    If you think someone is exploiting take screenshot and report.I'm sure if someone used so many flasks and scrolls as you said which don't even exist in game,he will be banned.

First 12345 Last