1. Equinox - PvP [Horde]

Thanks to Junax

Equinox,pure PvP guild on Horde,was formed in the early days of Greymane,quickly expanding and collecting most good and available PvPers on that realm.Now,core members moved here,on Frostwolf,and we want to achieve the same goal-having teams on high ladders and dominating rated BG-s.

What can we offer?

Equinox can offer you a place where you can share your opinions and experiences with other equally skilled and experienced players or form teams for arenas or rated bg-s with them.We do not aim to gather people who can get 2k rating and consider themselves as pro.We need active people who trully enjoy PvP and are devoted to it,old school players who are mid-high,high or ultra high skilled capable of achieving high ratings but still mature,social and eager to have fun with guildies and spread good reputation.

Quality > Quantity

How can I join?

Requirements:
    -Being social and mature
    -At least 2.2k personal rating in 3's or 2.4k in 2's(screenshot is a must)
    -Decent knowledge of English and TS/Dolby/Skype
    -Full vicious gear is not mandatory
    If you consider yourself as a player with above mentioned qualities,you can make an application on our forum - Equinox
    After application gets accepted,new members are starting with trial period during which they can show that they really have what it takes to stay in guild.If a member doesn't show enough qualities during that period,he will most likely be removed on first upcoming clean-up.
    For other information check our website.

Please,don't post your applications here because they won't be responded.Also,refrain from writing anything that is not related to guild recruitment so we can keep this thread as clean as possible.Thank you

Best regards

2. Hello
    We're still looking for exceptional PvP players,especially for Hunters,DK-s and flag carriers for rated's.As usual,only best applications will be accepted and added on trial.
    Regards

seero
    define exceptional players!

TheUnknownw
    For The Unknownw!

5. We have new website where you can place you applications: http://www.equinox-gaming.eu
    Also,first post has been edited.
    Regards

Teracosa
    I think I will be filling out an application soon. I've been losing hope in our guild because serious PvPers are almost non-existent. I had a 1960 rating on Deepholm, that is until the transfers happened and our team broke up, but once I get my rating up to par I will apply at your site!

7. Hello
    We're still recruiting and looking for all exceptional players regardless of class.You can make application on our new website.
    Regards

jpeg
    Bump. (Update) :P

9. Hey, I would like to know which timezone most of you guys are from. I know that most Molten players are from EU. I am from US and if I want to apply I want some people with the same timezone as me to socialize with. So is most of the people in your guild EU or it's pretty even?

Thank you.

10. Unfortunately for you,there are only couple players that come from US.Most of members are from Europe,almost 90%.
    Regards

jpeg
    Bump teh. :d

Velethar
    delete that **** (about imageshack) from top of your picture on first post ;)

13. Major clean-up has been made and new round of recruitments is opened.
    We're now looking for new active and skilled players.

Classes that we are especially in a need of are : Paladin-Holy/Ret , Hunter , Warlock , Death Knight - Unholy/Frost.
    Only best applications will be accepted.
    Our new website:Equinox

14. very respectable Guild , all i know and what I've heard is just the best from u guys , Horde is lucky to have you , Greetings from Sab

15. The 2300 rating is a personal rate also?

123 ... Last