1. July 6, 2013  
    What exactly does "premade" mean to you? I only see a couple of people from rudolf.

Just curious, but what bg?

2. July 6, 2013  
    So, it takes you 26 min to win vs a "Fail premade" ? I guess you lose all the time vs their "decent" premades
    PPP win vs Rudolf all time ...

3. July 6, 2013  
    It's strange that you consider it such a high accomplishment that you have to post about. Thanks I guess.

4. July 6, 2013  
    Still, RS is a really good guild, as is PPP, the main difference would be I never saw a PPP member spamming emotes in BGs or behaving anything less than civilized.
    Are you serious? Yes, that might be the main difference. But this is not something rudolf does and is pretty much the defining feature of guilds like PPP and pokemons.

It is beyond immature and I would always frown upon it in the guild. It's pretty stupid when I'm trying to have fun in bg's and the couple times that I die will almost always result in /laugh /spit spams by such guilds. Just grow up.

5. July 6, 2013  

6. July 6, 2013  
    Clearly biased. I also don't even believe you.

7. July 7, 2013  
    PPP win vs Rudolf all time ...

Dude are you drunk ?

8. July 7, 2013  
    Rudolf used to be a nice guild with nice ppl,unfortunately lately they have a few members with a "raging kid"attitude.Back on Neltharion it was a different story,ppl from Rudolf were nice and friendly.If u want prove that some of your guild mates are raging kids i'm sure that there are plenty of ppl willing to make some ss and put them on forum
    Private message me and I will deal with it.

@Jolynn: Just ignore him, don't feed the troll.

I respect the leaders of Puff Puff Pass and therefore I will not comment any further.

9. Perhaps the atmosphere has changed a bit since we have received an influx of new members, but the core members of the guild have always been highly respectable and don't partake in whatever emoting some of the newer members may do.

My experience in guild premades with these core members are that we get in and respectfully get whatever job we want done, then leave. Whether that is to win a bg or to farm kills, is determined at the time of a certain bg. The worst I've ever seen is that there will be the occasional targeting of a certain alliance player because that person poses the highest threat at the time.

But with the new members, it may be different. When playing solo, attitudes may be a bit different than when in the presence of other guild members. It'll be something we'll keep an eye on.

10. If a noble paladin and outspoken humanist like Corvine is forced to emote you, you know you brought it upon yourself.

11. next time maybe ill post a ss of u doing that
    Oh please don't, PLEASE DON'T, I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST DON'T SS MY EMOTES!!

12. ........................................

13. dat gild is boring and full of losers

First ... 9101112 Last