1. People getting upset over emotes?
    Ha.

2. Recruitment is now closed for about a month.

3. I stand by my guild

Say what you will but the leaders and senior members of Rudolf have always created a sense of maturity, patience, willingness to assist a guildee and incomparable knowledge about their classes and tactics.

Rudolfians in general do not act out unless seriously provoked and usually discuss the matter with guild leaders before engaging in retaliatory action.

Sure we may have a few incidences of adverse reactions or playful trolling from guildees but in general Rudolfians are well mannered and tactful.

The fact that there are grown men/women raging about a silly emote is ridiculous as EVERYBODY has been emoted on the bg regardless of guild or faction. I personally have been /spit /laugh at by some of the people complaining that the emoting hurts their feelings so its merely a case of persons trying to stir up trouble and controversy because of the butthurt we dealt them on a bg.

That is all...

P.S Ely I 'll be off of WoW for a while as i'm concentrating on Dota2 and the International.

4. i have 107 hks relentless shoulder and 98 team rating, can i join? :(

5. i have 107 hks relentless shoulder and 98 team rating, can i join? :(
    brainscore?

6. We are looking for a decent frost mage. Would be nice if someone applied :)

7. Dont apply for this guild .. full of raging kids ...

8. Seleniele worst DK E.U. and most rager kid.

9. You guys recruiting at all?
    I'm fat boomkin, looking for a PvP guild. I can be found running around BG's most evenings on Starstyle.
    Grazi Mille.

10. The fact that there are grown men/women raging about a silly emote is ridiculous as EVERYBODY has been emoted on the bg regardless of guild or faction. I personally have been /spit /laugh at by some of the people complaining that the emoting hurts their feelings so its merely a case of persons trying to stir up trouble and controversy because of the butthurt we dealt them on a bg.
    Polearm Dies
    Alliance spits on Polearm
    Alliance laughs at Polearm

11. Hello !
    Char Name:Exodiax
    Gear Score:6.7
    Hks:73k Now
    Best 2s Score:2249

See you next time :)

12. Sad to see by all means the best pvp guild from what i have seen until now, going inactive.
    Everyone knew and still knows the name of Rudolf Scitovski Guild.

Awesome players,and friendly people.

Salute and respect o/

13. I remember on Molten, as a Battleground fanatic I was glad to see members of this guild in RBG's, this meant that Horde had smart players who played BG's objectively.. not just the useless pvping which leads to a loss.

Grtz from Hadji :)

First ... 2101112