1. Rudolf Scitovski, Horde PvP

~ Rudolf Scitovski ~
    Horde PvP

There are few words which have to be told about the origins of this guild. It was made approximately two years ago on Neltharion server which was on Wrath of the Lich king patch 3.3.5 at that time. "Rudolf Scitovski" is a headmaster of Department of Mathematics on the University in Osijek, Croatia. As anyone might have guessed, the name itself was a joke and the guild wasn't meant to be public.

After few original guild members acquired honour and arena point gear, we decided to create a PvP guild. Since our greatest passion were battlegrounds we started inviting people with whom we did battleground premades. At start, guild was growing slowly. After several guild members passed 100,000 honorable kills mark the guild started to be recognized by the most people on the server which eventually led to a rapid and uncontrolled expansion.

We came to a point in which we had to decide whether the guild will be a massive collection of questionably skilled players, strong in numbers or a small guild with highly experienced players. Without much doubt we chose the second scenario which led us to our current state.

Guild gives player an identity as much as players earn the reputation for their respective guilds. Our aim is to make every single member of Rudolf a worthy representative of the whole guild. Every single player has its own strengths and weaknesses. The point of a guild is to compensate for each player's weakness and integrate their best qualities in order to increase the efficiency of approaching the certain game content. This principle can be described very precisely by following quotes:

"We fight as a single, impenetrable unit. That is the source of our strength. Each Rudolf protects the man to his left. A single weak spot and the phalanx shatters."

Besides identity, this Guild offers nearly non-stop premades during EU playing hours (our time zones are mostly GMT, GMT+1 and GMT+2). There is a difference between our premades and those of other guilds. First of all, every person knows his role at all times and he/she executes it to the slightest detail. Chain of command is well defined and at all points you can refer to your superiors for further instructions. Also, sometimes, the sole purpose of a premade is not to win a battleground, but to enjoy the PvP brought by high-level organization. Occasionally, we are doing PvP raids, PvE raids (normal and heroic) and similar events.

Members of this guild are very competent when it comes to general WoW knowledge, knowledge of their classes, general gaming and social skills, so we expect nothing less from our recruits. At the moment, the guild is housing more than few players with over 100,000 kills and their respective 3v3 arena rates over 2200.

There are some common mistakes when it comes to the way this guild is run. First of all, this guild isn't any kind of democracy. Every member is ranked by their own qualities and dedication. The qualities which are important to us are patience, friendship, calm nature, following orders. Our philosophy is that a player which has those virtues is or will soon acquire above average skills. Biggest guild decisions are made by a Council formed by the highest ranked players. Members of the Council are players who stand out from already highly experienced and skilled group of players. We absolutely do not tolerate any kind of improper behaviour, which includes but its not limited to: harassment, gold/arena boost begging, scamming, hacking, exploiting.

There are several things which every applicant should know. The application process is very rigid and less than 10% applicants actually pass the first phase. It consists of writing an application letter in which applicant should answer several questions given by the application form. Only outstanding applicants can go on to the next step: in-game trial period. They are given fourteen days to prove what have they written in the application letter. Once the trial period is over player is either promoted to full member or removed from the guild.

Applications are handled on official Rudolf Scitovski web site. Before making an application we strongly recommend you to read the Rules and requirements. For additional info you can always check our Forums.

We are looking forward to any worthy addition to our guild.

NOTE: This thread is still under construction. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

henrichs
    Player cap? i got just one word for this. rediculous!

Because it makes no sence.

25 man Guild? u have to call your guild "Premade" or what ever.

A PVP guild is a guild that is how and when can merge individually for BG Group, arena teams, city raids and events.

and with 25m u can just do max 2 WSG groups.

sorry but that make me laugh.

/laugh

3. Bumping cuz im Elystina's and Araky's fanboi. D:

4. Player cap? i got just one word for this. rediculous!
    That rule actually haves sense. If you have read the opening post you would get it.

A PVP guild is a guild that is how and when can merge individually for BG Group, arena teams, city raids and events.
    For this one, I'll answer you with a quote from the requirements:
    Decent knowledge of English language
    @Moardruids and Twobeard: Hello and thanks for the bumps!

5. Player cap? i got just one word for this. rediculous!

/laugh
    Well I think it's better than a guild with +700 inactive members.

6. 10.8K Gs Huntard

1200 highest tem ret with 2k gs holy pelidin

i hev 200 honor keels is pretty gud.

7. 10.8K Gs Huntard

1200 highest tem ret with 2k gs holy pelidin

i hev 200 honor keels is pretty gud.
    REJECTED! men why do such nubs apply??? jajaja
    U MUST HAV 12K GS OR NO INV!!!

8. helow me name is aladaashir but I know not so england well as u think.Im 10 yers old.
    I did pvp sins valinna and im pro. I am gladiator in riteil but i can't show my charecter bicause i got hax for golec.
    Im a lvl 80 paladin retrobution but

AAAH im bored to write that .. gl with that recruiting thread and having to deal with real ******s/ trolls/ haters

In Rudolf deathwing trusts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjy_7haflaM

Tyriaq
    BUMP, bcuz I know u hate me

10. Player cap? i got just one word for this. rediculous!

/laugh
    no you can do 12 wsg grps with 25men gcap!

and why don you request knowing maclaurin series as main form of application QQ

11. no you can do 12 wsg grps with 25men gcap!

and why don you request knowing maclaurin series as main form of application QQ
    MacLauren is soooo last year.
    This.

12. Requirements:
    You have to apply with your main character
    You must apply with your main character

13. Requirements:
    You have to apply with your main character
    You must apply with your main character

Fixed that, thanks.

Dafney
    if 24 is the limit of how many ppl you can lead then thats fine ^.^
    but you should try increase the numbers in the future like take 5 more a month later or something and another month 5 again and maybe we can have some wpvp fun yes? its been ages since horde actually really raided sw trade district

12311 ... Last