1. Hey noobs are you coming back to DW any time soon?

2. We have reached our desired member count. Only really outstanding applications will be considered from now on.

ThomMerrilin
    Hello, Id like to be a part of your community, Im all about PvPing.
    Ingame name: Ignoreyou
    HK:11202 at the moment.
    BG played:402 at the moment.
    Hope to see you all ingame, and have some fun.

4. Recruitments are closed. We will still consider applicants with 100,000 or more honourable kills.

Balaam

In hopes of better company

Hi there. My name is Balaam, a 3-year veteran player on Molten.

I am quite sad to see that recruitment has been closed. As a matter of fact more so since I have never been about HKs, more about real Arenas (big numbers like that demand respect, but were never truly appealing to me).

The way you organized the guild is impressive, I am also quite tired of GS driven "pvp gods" who can't even use focus macros. Also, putting quality over quantity is something very few dedicated players choose to do, so for that you have my respect, irregardless of how this message will be interpreted. So far this is the only enjoyment I have left in this game, namely the PvP scenery since most PvE guilds that recruit casual PvErs (like myself) usually disband within record time.

I am barely at 10k HKs, however I am currently as gear capped as I can be, 6100+ PvP GS Feral Druid lf some nice big shoulders to complete my looks. While my spec is arguably underpowered in 2s, I did manage to get the 2.2k achievement in this category (with an Unholy DK no less) and I am currently looking to gear Resto for serious 3s since I have never been given the chance to shine (played under-powered or straight ridiculous comps). Should you reconsider the recruitment policy, I would gladly join for some organised Arenas/BGs. Feel free to contact me via in-game mail or this thread.

Thank you for the post. Good luck in all!

6. Hi there. My name is Balaam, a 3-year veteran player on Molten.

I am quite sad to see that recruitment has been closed. As a matter of fact more so since I have never been about HKs, more about real Arenas (big numbers like that demand respect, but were never truly appealing to me).

The way you organized the guild is impressive, I am also quite tired of GS driven "pvp gods" who can't even use focus macros. Also, putting quality over quantity is something very few dedicated players choose to do, so for that you have my respect, irregardless of how this message will be interpreted. So far this is the only enjoyment I have left in this game, namely the PvP scenery since most PvE guilds that recruit casual PvErs (like myself) usually disband within record time.

I am barely at 10k HKs, however I am currently as gear capped as I can be, 6100+ PvP GS Feral Druid lf some nice big shoulders to complete my looks. While my spec is arguably underpowered in 2s, I did manage to get the 2.2k achievement in this category (with an Unholy DK no less) and I am currently looking to gear Resto for serious 3s since I have never been given the chance to shine (played under-powered or straight ridiculous comps). Should you reconsider the recruitment policy, I would gladly join for some organised Arenas/BGs. Feel free to contact me via in-game mail or this thread.

Thank you for the post. Good luck in all!
    This sounds pretty good. I must admit that we do not have a single feral druid in the guild, so having one would be nice. However, our rules suggest that you should apply on our official site. Please, make sure that you read the rules.

Regards.

Grymninja
    This sounds pretty good. I must admit that we do not have a single feral druid in the guild, so having one would be nice. However, our rules suggest that you should apply on our official site. Please, make sure that you read the rules.

Regards.
    This guy is a good ferl and awesome guy to play with. Just sayin'. :)

P.S. Balaam I didn't know you still played. xD

Balaam
    This is surely not the topic for this, but Grimmy omg xD Haven't seen you in ages! :D It feels so good to hear from old buddies like you. Thank you for your kind reply, this has truly made my day.

On topic, thank you for the positive review Turkmusun. I shall go to the official site at once! :)

9. May 17, 2013  
    Main Character: Yagger
    Honorable kills: 34374
    BGs played: 922
    Why do you want to enter this guild?

Because i know rudolf is a nice and friendly guild, with skilled and mature players. I do alot pvp so I need a nice pvp guild to play with :). Thanks !

10. May 17, 2013  

11. June 4, 2013  
    Main Character: Ekay
    Kills: 15000
    Arena rate 2200, have the achive

I transfered from Allience because of your guld and how MM and Gladiatorz were loosing to you on Premades, I have been in Both MM and Gladiatorz but looking at the pvp that your guild provides, no dobt you are the best guild for me, I live in NY, and speak fluent English. I am up for any pvp events and raid, pls consider inviting me into your guild. Thank You

12. June 4, 2013  
    Kikox2
    Mainchar: Wotlknabz
    Faction: wotlk nabz
    Arena rating : 4 k because of win trading . woltk nabz

see ya wotlk nabz

First ... 7891011 ... Last