1. Main Character: Yagger 6.2k Gs Elemental Shaman
    Honorable kills: 21865
    BGs played: 707
    Time zone:GMT +01

Why do you want to enter this guild? Because i know this guild has good reputation in dw , also i need a good Pvp guild, for premades and other pvp fun !

What are your qualities (PvP, social, etc.)? Im very talky and friendly , i become a friend with everyone with ease :D, im very skilled at pvp , winner of dw 2v2 cup 2k11.

What are you bad at (PvP, social, etc.)? Um im not bad at anything , except Math.

What do you expect from the guild? I expect pvp fun , many laughs and alot of good friends :)

2. Main Character: Yagger 6.2k Gs Elemental Shaman

Why do you want to enter this guild? Because i know this guild has good reputation in dw , also i need a good Pvp guild, for premades and other pvp fun !

What are your qualities (PvP, social, etc.)? Im very talky and friendly , i become a friend with everyone with ease :D, im very skilled at pvp , winner of dw 2v2 cup 2k11.

What are you bad at (PvP, social, etc.)? Um im not bad at anything , except Math.

What do you expect from the guild? I expect pvp fun , many laughs and alot of good friends :)
    Ely he's bad at math, you know what that means.

3. Ely he's bad at math, you know what that means.
    still he speaks english, i approve.

4. Main Character: Yagger 6.2k Gs Elemental Shaman

Even though I consider your lack of mathematical knowledge as a serious downside, I still approve. xD

5. which one are u rundov
    ah the middle guy?
    marry me.
    ---------------------------------
    this guild needs more girl gamers with topless pics on thread so help me recruit more fellas!
    its for the better of the community as a whole.

6. My main character is Unholy DK 6.2Kgs PvP
    HK:35671
    BGs played:1025
    Time zone:European
    I wanna to enter in this guild beacouse this is pvp guild and im pvp player and i wanna to do some world pvp and pvp events whit this guild.
    My PvP qualities are High beacouse im pvp for long time .
    Im bad at School :))
    In this guild i expect some good World PvP (raids) and good events

7. What would you do if you had this? :p
    2 milion kills and yet he never passed 1550 rating.. why god damint o.O

8. Main Character: Sodastream (merc glad)
    Honorable kills: 14128
    BGs played: 521
    Time zone: GMT+2

Why do you want to enter this guild? because it looks like the oly decent pvp guild on the horde side.

What are your qualities (PvP, social, etc.)? well im pretty much the best world

What are you bad at (PvP, social, etc.)? i just cant lose

What do you expect from the guild? that your a nice group of people who are not complete shiit at killing stuff

9. Arg gonna be back the day after tomo!! I see that the guild thread's gone super active in just 5 days that I have been MIA? :) its never been this active in a long time haha. Well with lan as the recruitment officer and vis as the ..erm..officer in charge of farewells shall we say , I guess lots of inc / outgoing :)

10. When i applied to guild I guess i miss the part where u guys say that u cant have Serb members in guild. Enjoy
    Oh ty for info, didn't know that..

11. Main Character: Groxx
    Honorable kills: 6924
    BGs played: 244
    Time zone: Same as realm/server time

Why do you want to enter this guild? Cuz of Pvp with u guys

What are your qualities (PvP, social, etc.)? Skilled resto/ele shaman, I am very social and funny

What are you bad at (PvP, social, etc.)? I dont fail :D

What do you expect from the guild? Epic premades of BG

Kikox5

LOOOL KIDS.GIVE THEM SOME BOMBZ TO EXPLODE SYRIA

13. LOOOL KIDS.GIVE THEM SOME BOMBZ TO EXPLODE SYRIA
    and i'll give you a rope to hang yourself with.

14. Important update: From now on, new members can apply on the guild site located here.

First ... 56789 ... Last