Bloodstainedqq
    Main Character :Bloodstained
    Honorable Kills :16462
    BGs played :567

Why do you want to enter this guild?

Well,I enjoy PvP a lot especially with right people.Been playing wow since 2008 and always was strictly PvP player,also I've never been in actually good guild,so I wanna know what it feels like to be in a guild like that and to have nice people around me.

2. Main Character : Nymuel
    Honorable Kills : 25407
    BGs played : 549

Aw.. well hai :) I wanna enter your guild because I really want to do BGs , atm I am at POKEMONZ ( ally but If i got accepted I will move ^^ ) , but there are not premades all the time -.- and this is the main reason why I enter WoW xD : to have some fun , BGs , laugh and joke xD :p :*

3. Main Character : Nymuel
    Honorable Kills : 25407
    BGs played : 549

Aw.. well hai :) I wanna enter your guild because I really want to do BGs , atm I am at POKEMONZ ( ally but If i got accepted I will move ^^ ) , but there are not premades all the time -.- and this is the main reason why I enter WoW xD : to have some fun , BGs , laugh and joke xD :p :*
    O_o POKEMONZ in Rudolf.

4. O_o POKEMONZ in Rudolf.
    I lol'd, Goony.

@others who applied: Simply /w me ingame when ready.

cermabro
    IRL Name: Ivica Ćerimović
    Main char name: Cerma
    Years old: 17
    Class: Rogue

Why I want to join?

I'm looking for some good guild that I can be useful and do a lot of PvP ( I don't care a lot about PvE, but can help if help needed ). I'm not lvl 80, started yesterday on this server ( lvl 35 atm ), but I played on Magic-WoW where i was well known in PvP. My main char there was rogue also, had 2.6k in 3's and 2.4k in 5's but i stopped playing there cause server was so poor and people start leaving it. I was officer in guild I Pee in Moonwells if that help a bit.

P.s. If you want some more information about me pm me ingame or here. Thank you for your time.

Arieswar
    Character Name: Arieswarr
    Class: Rogue

Reason:

Im a active pvp player and I've been looking for a active pvp guild for a while.
    I know my class pretty well,been playing this class in retail up to 2k arena.
    After that I toke a long break but decided to start playing again,so here I am

What can you expect from me:

Active participation in guild events,willing to help other members out whenever I can

Looking forward to hear from you

Arieswarr

7. Looking forward to hear from you
    Whisper me ingame and we will arrange something.

8. guild is niec and veri pr?Â, applicants spam us on daily basis, pls no more elek runners

9. ARE YOU STILL ACTIVE *****EZ?
    Im thinking of comming to horde again :))

10. We are active, just at the moment some of the members are on sea/vacation and we can expect peak activity again in 1-3 weeks.

11. Iredar

mofakaaa come back to horde and get me WF retry should !!! guild is active and everything is AWESOME

12. mofakaaa come back to horde and get me WF retry should !!! guild is active and everything is AWESOME
    who you be again?>

First ... 23456 ... Last