1. A molten video (idea)

Hello mai peeplul :D
    So i wonder if it is possible some of us to group up and make an epic Molten wow pvp/pve or both video? It would be cool if some skilled players group up and make some footage. But the other thing we will need is video effects. We need a video editor who knows how to work with these kind of programs. But this is only a suggestion which most likely will never be realised.
    And also it does happen how are we going to send eachother the footage ? Dropbox ?

2. I am a video editor and know some one as well who is ready for this job I have the required software and am very interested in making one.
    I can only make the video the footage should be given to me cuz I suck at capturing images and video but rock at editing

Meliisa
    Maybe a battle Horde Vs Alliance? Raid 40man :D

4. So basically what Stonesour is trying to do?

5. So basically what Stonesour is trying to do?
    Perhaps... ;)

6. So basically what Stonesour is trying to do?
    Who's Stonesour ?

GravityDefined
    Eminem Lose Yourself (play it in the background) and picture this 40 ally vs 40 horde massive battle pure epicness and in the end a rouge kills the last survivor and all of a sudden MOLTEN!!!!!
    JUst a brief idea if anyone wants to talk further we can make something PM me !!!
    I got a bunch of ideas

8. Eminem Lose Yourself (play it in the background) and picture this 40 ally vs 40 horde massive battle pure epicness and in the end a rouge kills the last survivor and all of a sudden MOLTEN!!!!!
    JUst a brief idea if anyone wants to talk further we can make something PM me !!!
    I got a bunch of ideas
    Good idea but there will probably be fights about who will be that awesome-ish rogue. Some people will actually rage about that :O (i 2 play rogue)

9. Can't wait to see a video like that, would be awesome!

Teracosa
    Good idea but there will probably be fights about who will be that awesome-ish rogue. Some people will actually rage about that :O (i 2 play rogue)
    I would be fine with any rogue as long as it is an Undead. :D

11. OK so we have an idea on what to do. So I suggest we script the battle any one willing to make the story ?

12. For music, I suggest anyone of these:
    Varien- Throne of Ravens
    Arion- Spazz Out
    Stephen Walking- Strong Arm

Or if you don't like Dubstep:
    Crush 40- I Am (All of Me)
    Crush 40- Never Turn Back
    Powerman 500- Almost Dead
    Julien K- Waking Up
    Everett Bradley- Throw it All Away

And For ending music:
    Sins of a Divine Mother- Boken
    or
    Magna Fi- Who I Am

(Yes, I am aware that the music in Blue is from Shadow the Hedgehog, but that doesn't mean they aren't good songs.)

And I'd love to help and contribute in game, but sadly, i have no 85's on any server but Warsong so all i can do is grant Minor Support atm.

13. when it comes to music i have great ideas but the thing is you guys might not like it. Everyone has his own taste and i personally like dubstep, house, electro and etc. + some metal and i also like classic music, piano and violin especially.

14. so are we gonna do this or what ? if yes lets start contacting eachother and get hold of other people that could help