1. LF video maker

Hi,
    i am just looking for someone who would help me with creating guild progress video. It would be about 10 minutes long, maybe shorter. Guild logo on start then fight with boss with some nice music and effects and then maybe some guild info.. Would anyone be interested in helping me?

2. Broken down, what your asking for is someone with information/having the programs of the following;

Sony Vegas / Adobe after affects CS5 - to edit video feed
    Fraps - To capture video feed
    A computer with a LOT of memory - 10 minutes of video takes a LOT of memory
    Pixel editor - For the "special affects"
    WoW Model viewer - For particular characters in your guild to stand out / more affects
    And possibly Blender 2.63 / 3D Max - Special affects with character animations (Key frames)

It is HIGHLY unlikely you will find a person with 2 of these programs and the knowledge on how to use them correctly to do such a thing... but if your willing to learn, then feel free to search for the listed programs above and you could probably make something EPIC.

Good luck in your endeavors. :)

3. Dude.. You can make a perfectly good edited movie with just Vegas or another editing program. I also think you have something confused about that memory part. Sony Vegas for example, uses about 50-100mb ram, regardless of how much video footage you have in it. Unless you mean memory = hdd space, then yes, clips will take up about 2gb for every 55 seconds at 30 fps.
    Yea, I was refering to the hdd space. Still, good point, take any two programs I listed and you can make anything pretty good. I just like to over complicate my machinimas ^^'

4. Actually, i'm working on a huge machinima (you can't imagine how many headaches i'm having with that). "Huge" for me only, since this is my first "hard proyect", and it have the same point of your idea.

But maybe in somedays i can help if you get nobody :) Just describe how do you wanna work here.
    Because maybe you know how to fraps, and encode a video file, so i only need to download those video files. Because it's really a hard-work the idea of me joining you in a raid to frap it by myself :D

Broken down, what your asking for is someone with information/having the programs of the following;
    Dude, he doesn't want a machinima, nor a WoW trailer like "The Wrathgate" XD